Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!!! Give me suggestions all!
Life sucks, it's the worst thing that has ever existed. I wish we had just become extinct and didn't live anymore. Why are people so cruel? Why do I have what I have? It f****** sucks!!!!!Please help me. Thanks. Why are my friends so rude? Why is my family so rude?

·
Registered
58 Posts
It sucks but for some reason we're more sensitive in social situations. We can try to get other people to treat us more gently or we can try to develop a "thick skin." Maybe there's something else but I don't know what it is. Is there anyway you can get your whole family into a counseling type of situation? Maybe by suggesting that things are kind of disfunctional? The goal would be for you all to learn new, less antagonizing behavior. Part of it is respecting other's feelings. Everybody is entitled to their own feelings. If not, maybe just for yourself? It may not make things perfect but it might help some.

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
How much suffering, loneliness, lack of GFs will I suffer.....it seems a lot.

How miserable would some of us have to be to change ? Sad thing is people survive years locked in cages. A lot of us here are locked in our own cages.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Call your friends on their crap, avoid family when their being jerks, and work towards something you want.

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Call your friends on their crap, avoid family when their being jerks, and work towards something you want.
Agreed. I am working towards an item I want from my hobby.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts