Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
5881 - 5891 of 5891 Posts

·
bipolar
17,228 Posts
These car-share cars are great - I've been using them a lot. They have one on just about every corner where I live now and they make things so much easier. You can use a new, safe car for a very reasonable price. What a great idea.

·
Registered
11,081 Posts
This is the epitome of nostalgia for me, I can't believe it's 20 years old now. Before they formed The Postal Service these 2 guys collabed and made this early 2000s classic. With so many regrets and opportunities I chose to miss over the last 20 years it's bittersweet listening to this now.

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
This will be the standard Monopoly in the very near future.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,943 Posts
I've never really paid attention, but while watching the show Hawkeye I noticed Kate typing on her phone and words appearing as though it were 60 wpm, yet her fingers kept hitting the same keys over and over again. I don't know why, but that cracked me up. She wasn't even hitting the suggestions, just the same few keys over and over again.

·
😒🤡
7,125 Posts
My sister made some really delicious apple cider with apple slices and cranberries in it. I had to go back for more.

The squash casserole was delicious and I enjoyed the sweet potato souffle and rolls. Had some really good red velvet cake and banana pudding. I will be eating light tomorrow.

·
Self isolating from self
3,422 Posts
I've never really paid attention, but while watching the show Hawkeye I noticed Kate typing on her phone and words appearing as though it were 60 wpm, yet her fingers kept hitting the same keys over and over again. I don't know why, but that cracked me up. She wasn't even hitting the suggestions, just the same few keys over and over again.
I did notice that during the Rogers the musical scene that some of the "Avengers" on the catwalk swapped places. Mainly the fake Hawkeye, Tony, and Thor. I think everybody else was still in the same spots. I'm sure it was several takes that they put together in editing.

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
Hate how sometimes when I skip a few consecutive days of flossing, I will be unable to floss certain gaps between my teeth. And it will take me constant pain staking attempts in order to do so again. I guess days I'm just too lazy to floss but only brush, I should do the reverse and instead "be too lazy to brush and only floss."

5881 - 5891 of 5891 Posts