Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
5861 - 5880 of 5891 Posts

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,535 Posts
1. What do you think it would take to make you happy?
Hmm. It's a complex question that requires a complex answer. Or maybe it'd be that simple. I think what would make me most happy is being at peace with certain relationships in my life, whether that is the lack of or the strained one with my parents. That's the short answer. The long answer, i feel like is this whole complex of tackling social anxiety and major depression. Kind of like losing 200 lbs; it must be done steadily but surely. I'm not really sure if thats how happiness works but I don't disagree that most days are mild at best with some happy days mixed into there.

I guess that's my (kinda sucky) answer. I appreciate the inquiring.

·
Super Moderator
34,906 Posts
You know Amazon, I'm pretty sure my package of 18 rolls of toilet paper was not left in my mailbox. Although I'd like to see them try as that would be quite a feat.
Don't give them any ideas for "frustration free packaging" that is somehow more frustrating than frustration packaging.

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
You know Amazon, I'm pretty sure my package of 18 rolls of toilet paper was not left in my mailbox. Although I'd like to see them try as that would be quite a feat.
Next episode of Mythbusters... 🧻📬💣

Reactions: Fever Dream

·
Self isolating from self
3,422 Posts
Don't give them any ideas for "frustration free packaging" that is somehow more frustrating than frustration packaging.
Ironically, I ordered it though Amazon due too frustration. I have no idea where my toilet paper I ordered before is. FedEx tried to deliver it once, and then left a voice mail asking what location I'd like to pickup my package at.

·
bipolar
17,228 Posts
I got a bit of a kick out of the fact that I owned a book signed by J.K. Rowling - even if it was only for a couple of weeks. It's crazy that you can buy it on ebay and then a few weeks later sell it again at a different price.

Harry Potter collectors are like a different breed.

·
Terminator
13,372 Posts
Where’s the dating app for hermits?
That would be an interesting app to use if it ever existed. Maybe this website could count as one of those if you get lucky, haha :cool:

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
One of the neighbors diagonal from me, it's a two story house with a huge window with no curtains on the second floor. It looks like a bedroom with a very large flat screen TV with like RGB lights. It looks like a gaming or entertainment room. From my window if I look out, I am able to see what the person is watching on the TV perfectly. It's been my bored muse to look out the window every so often to check on this. I'm so weird. 😅

I just peeked out a few times the past hour, it looks like the person is playing some first person shooter game for the last few hours.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,382 Posts
Amazing how many things in apps/tech one is automatically opted into unless you individually turn on or off each one in the settings…then there are the ones you can’t opt out of cause “the app wouldn’t function” otherwise

·
😒🤡
7,126 Posts
I picked up a toad outside and then I tried to let it go but it wouldnt get off my hand. 😳 Usually they do but not this one. It was either really scared or liked me. I choose to believe it just liked me. Lol

5861 - 5880 of 5891 Posts