Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
5841 - 5860 of 5891 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
There is a girl who lives down the block who walks her two corgis every evening. Every time I see her, she always has alternating hairstyles and color. Some days she has auburn hair, and the next day she has ash blonde, and back and forth. I've always suspected she might've wore a wig. Just now when I finished walking my dog, I saw her again. She has auburn hair, but she's only walking one corgi. But then following her about several feet after, there's another version of her with ash blonde hair, walking another corgi.

Identical twin sisters. I'm an idiot... But they look like clones and they also dress very similar. So I guess I get a pass.

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
This did not age well at all...

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,535 Posts
Why do models have to look good in every piece of clothing they wear. I know that's the point of modeling but for once I'd like to see a frumpy model wear something I might buy because it looks good on a less fit frame than on a skinny frame, which i don't have.

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
Every crosswalk, in a timespan of every 600 seconds, 3 of seconds will have a car going through. I go on my walk and walk through 10 of these crosswalks. Every time I go on my walk, in some freak probability coincidence, I always happen to walk through each of these crosswalks at the exact 3 second time interval where a car will pass by. The moment I step foot down the curb onto the crosswalk, speeding car shows up out of nowhere and vrooms by. And I have to flinch a step back. While the driver stinkeyes me for getting in his way.

·
Super Moderator
8,724 Posts
I think the pizza yesterday might have what made me a bit constipated. :poop:

·
experimental sincerity
1,445 Posts
Why do models have to look good in every piece of clothing they wear. I know that's the point of modeling but for once I'd like to see a frumpy model wear something I might buy because it looks good on a less fit frame than on a skinny frame, which i don't have.
If you mean just a bigger size model, it's becoming more prevalent! I'm seeing more brands (e.g. this) showing models of various sizes and I've come across a few occasions where the clothes were only modeled by bigger women. The latter left me a bit frustrated and gave me a glimpse of what it must feel like to see models of a very different build and try to work out how the garment would actually look on you.

·
aldehyde dehydrogenaser
7,535 Posts
If you mean just a bigger size model, it's becoming more prevalent! I'm seeing more brands (e.g. this) showing models of various sizes and I've come across a few occasions where the clothes were only modeled by bigger women. The latter left me a bit frustrated and gave me a glimpse of what it must feel like to see models of a very different build and try to work out how the garment would actually look on you.
Nice! I like that the brand depicts models of different backgrounds/skin colors too. I'm guessing the clothes I'm looking at are more geared towards teenagers who are skinny which doesnt help. It's nice to know there's more variety out there than your average model.

·
Administrator
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,857 ·
I saw a sign that said “Back Pain” yesterday, and I realised you only need to add two letters to turn those words into “Black Paint.”

• Love
Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Super Moderator
34,905 Posts
Wondering about attractiveness since, if you're not happy, how attractive are you..insidious little things these thoughts. Pair it with a white wine. It's actually 5 o' clock.. AM.
1. What do you think it would take to make you happy?

2. I don't necessarily think that being unhappy or just downbeat (maybe) makes someone less attractive. I don't know if I have ever known anyone who was really and truly happy. People go through patches of happy but it usually isn't permanent. I think it is more important to be agreeable than it is to be happy (in terms of attractiveness). Unhappy people who lash out are definitely at a disadvantage.

·
Terminator
13,372 Posts
Trying to decide what game to record for my YouTube channel is hard.
I saw a sign that said “Back Pain” yesterday, and I realised you only need to add two letters to turn those words into “Black Paint.”
Aww, that's too cute ;)

5841 - 5860 of 5891 Posts