Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

5441 - 5460 of 5522 Posts

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,600 Posts
They're deleting your videos or the messages?
They're deleting the messages, well it's AI that's doing it since most of YouTube is automation. Unfortunately some legit/not spam comments get deleted too, even if you turn off all filtering on videos sometimes. It's a very random/unpredictable system and I didn't realise quite how much until I started uploading videos so I know what gets deleted.

·
Super Moderator
34,096 Posts
They're deleting the messages, well it's AI that's doing it since most of YouTube is automation. Unfortunately some legit/not spam comments get deleted too, even if you turn off all filtering on videos sometimes. It's a very random/unpredictable system and I didn't realise quite how much until I started uploading videos so I know what gets deleted.
Oh, OK. I thought perhaps they were deleting your videos just because of the trolls. Which would obviously be very unfair but I have heard of things happening where Youtube were just being unreasonable with people because they just didn't wan't to mess around with whatever it was.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,600 Posts
Oh, OK. I thought perhaps they were deleting your videos just because of the trolls. Which would obviously be very unfair but I have heard of things happening where Youtube were just being unreasonable with people because they just didn't wan't to mess around with whatever it was.
I think I've heard that having spam comments on your video can be bad for views or something? Can't remember what it was now but I don't think they'd delete an entire video over that. I hope. Anything's possible at this point lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think I've heard that having spam comments on your video can be bad for views or something? Can't remember what it was now but I don't think they'd delete an entire video over that. I hope. Anything's possible at this point lol.
sorry I just figured out how to quote. Can I have the link to your youtube page?

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,600 Posts
sorry I just figured out how to quote. Can I have the link to your youtube page?
No sorry I don't publicly link stuff like that here due to bad past experiences. It has nothing to do with social anxiety anyway.

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,149 Posts
I've been getting a lot of junk mail from my state's official GOP organization out of the blue starting a few weeks back. I never signed up for anything with them at all, or ever associated with them one bit. My housemates getting the mail all thought I am with them thanks to that.

·
lagrimas negras
1,744 Posts
I should have known better than to try and play peacemaker between these two morons. I'll just step aside now and let ya go kill/hurt each other. Love you both and stay strong!

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Driving on a highway I get the impression there are only two types of drivers, those who drive too slow and those who drive too fast. But it's probably I just notice them more since they tend to stick out.

·
Long Term Member
Yo
5,397 Posts
No matter how many times the earth rotates and spins, time flows and I am left with the realization that nothing has really changed despite the years that hath passed me.

·
bipolar
16,988 Posts
I really like this guy and his videos. I also want some of this mango and sticky rice - can't wait to go back to Bangkok one day.

·
bipolar
16,988 Posts
Jee - Potato Head is open again. Parts of Bali coming back to life. Great pool there.

Edit: the Polish guy that makes these videos is a really nice guy but he sounds a lot like Borat when he speaks English.

·
Loathed Loiterer
8,149 Posts
Every time we have a super super rare event of a supermoon, lunar/solar eclipse or meteor shower, several months later we always seem to get yet another super super rare one. And then another one a few months later.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
42,600 Posts
I'm made out of bubbles 😩.... I float around a little then I crash into something & burst, can anyone help :coffee::unsure:
Bath in the fairy liquid.

5441 - 5460 of 5522 Posts