Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5410 Posts

·
Administrator
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Silent Memory

Link from old thread in your post?
I added it. :) I thought if I posted it, it would be like posting the instructions for how to post in here, and everyone already knows how, so I didn't want to make anyone feel dumb.

·
I Am Second
57,998 Posts
Why so cold and wet sigh.

·
Super Moderator
33,658 Posts
Man. I took a shower earlier and found I was out of my old gel antiperspirant. Then I remembered I had some stick deodorant here I never used but couldn't remember why. It smelled OK before I put it on but now it reeks! It smells so awful it's making me nauseous.

·
Discord all the way
5,385 Posts
Why so cold and wet sigh.
We have rain and cold over here in Georgia today. A system is coming.
Stay dry, warm and safe.

Wait.....are you talking about the weather?

I feel so bad. I hated the book Twilight and What's Her Face to later find out several months later that their dog in who they loved had the same name. I hated the human version, they loved the dog version. What are the odds of that?

Sent from Space using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
33,658 Posts
So, yesterday I finally defrosted my mini fridge (for like only about the third time since I've had it). And I decided to look at the back of it while I had it unplugged. I think maybe the heat generated by the compressor has been getting kind of trapped in the back compartment because it's a cheapo design and they probably don't build them to last.

So I took a computer fan and put it behind the compressor so it forces the hot air out. So far I'm not sure if it's performing any better but I feel better about it because I was worried about the heat buildup in there. I probably should be defrosting it more often. It's just that it takes so long to get it cold again. If I'd known that I'd have gotten a nicer one.

It's pretty damn noisy too. I see reviews on this thing and people say it's quiet. If that's quiet I'd hate to hear loud.

·
I Am Second
57,998 Posts
We have rain and cold over here in Georgia today. A system is coming.
Stay dry, warm and safe.

Wait.....are you talking about the weather?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
My friend observed that the happiest-looking women tend to be pictured outside divorce courthouses :lol

After you get over the initial bad feeling of a breakup, it does tend to feel better! Oh my god, life is indeed good and sweet again. No more being insulted and degraded everyday, having my security threatened, or being screamed at to leave the home without a place to stay.

Or maybe he really was an incorrigible psychopath as all my family and friends insist.

I try to see the best in people, but man, this dude leaves no wiggle room.

·
Take Good Care
7,902 Posts
My friend observed that the happiest-looking women tend to be pictured outside divorce courthouses

After you get over the initial bad feeling of a breakup, it does tend to feel better! Oh my god, life is indeed good and sweet again. No more being insulted and degraded everyday, having my security threatened, or being screamed at to leave the home without a place to stay.

Or maybe he really was an incorrigible psychopath as all my family and friends insist.

I try to see the best in people, but man, this dude leaves no wiggle room.
:squeeze That's for the best honestly and you're right. It really is a relief :) I hope things get better from here!

·
Loathed Loiterer
7,856 Posts
There has been this mentally challenged guy who have been living a block down from me. He always roams around late at night just wandering around at random doing whatever. Usually he makes loud noises or dances to the music he's listening in his headphones. A lot of times I see him carrying around a 2 liter bottle of soda to drink. Must be the sugar rush. :lol I always wonder why his family or whoever his caretakers are will let him roam around freely like that. I'm guessing he's pretty high functioning. A lot of times I see him riding his bike around or taking the bus. Sometimes I will walk my dog late at night and I will run into him where he will just gawk at me like an owl in the darkness. He's never done anything though or caused any trouble from what I could see. But still it's unsettling.

·
Nefelibata
4,054 Posts

·
bipolar
16,781 Posts
Is that one of those old Apple computers that sort of looked like a bubble? I always thought they looked really good.

(I was never allowed to get Apple stuff - my son hated them for a long time. He also wouldn't even use Windows for quite a while, we had to have Linux on the computers. Such a cheeky boy.)

He seems to have forgottoen that now because he uses one of those Apple laptops - not sure why. :)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Is that one of those old Apple computers that sort of looked like a bubble? I always thought they looked really good.

(I was never allowed to get Apple stuff - my son hated them for a long time. He also wouldn't even use Windows for quite a while, we had to have Linux on the computers. Such a cheeky boy.)

He seems to have forgottoen that now because he uses one of those Apple laptops - not sure why. :)
Lol I used to be the same way but once I started app developing, I gravitated towards the Apple iOS platform so I switched over completely. :b

1 - 20 of 5410 Posts