Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2341 - 2345 of 2345 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Currently bashing my head against the wall (figuratively) trying to get into pixel art. Oh, I understand the basic concepts, the common rules and the program I'm using, but there's something no tutorial can help me with, and that's the fact I have zero background in art whatsoever. As in, never drawn a doodle since childhood, couldn't draw stick figures to save my life. I figured pixel art would be easier to get into because on a technical level, the barrier to entry is extremely low. Ripping off other people's sprites with literally pixel-perfect precision is not hard. Making original ones, not so much, even with all the dos and donts hammered into my head. It's gonna be a painful hump to overcome but hopefully I'm not so anti-talented at drawing that I can't at least attain mediocrity.

·
SAS Member
14,482 Posts
Pretty awesome that some handheld will soon emulate gamecube and ps2 games. I might actually buy a Retroid Pocket 2+ if it does what was promised. I love using my phone for emulators, but i'd love to have a real handheld console to just pull out and play some retro stuff.

·
SAS Member
43,979 Posts
Google translated mtg cards:

·
Super Moderator
35,385 Posts
So I ended up having to spend 7 bucks on a USB C adapter so I can use one of my nice long Micro USB charging cables to charge my new bluetooth headphones. They're the only USB C thing I own and all of the USB C cables I saw were like 20 bucks. No thank you! Maybe I should have checked Dollar Tree.

2341 - 2345 of 2345 Posts