Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2281 - 2292 of 2292 Posts

·
SAS Member
14,463 Posts
Modders always blow my mind with mods they come up with and this sonic kart game is no different. It's just plain fun and fan made, and free with online servers and leaderboard as the cherry on top.

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
Even with a brand new high end gaming PC, I have not too much interest in the latest games (my favorite are the truck sims and pinball fx3). That said, I like to dabble in emulation, and PS3 is running extremely well (Persona 5 for example) on the new spec. Switch emulation is also nice but some games like Super Mario Odyssey benefit from motion control (and I only have an xbox series x controller).

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,828 Posts
If they released an A500 - and it would be nice if it could also emulate AGA graphics - I'd be all over it
How likely do you think an A500 mini/maxi will be? Based on demand for similar products, I can only imagine it would be super popular
I know it has been a while since you posted the above, but the a500 mini has just been announced
🙃💖🙃

I hope to see a full sized one with a working keyboard in the future, it is yet another indulgence I will put some money toward. I think if they do release it, I will likely put a pi4 in it though :D I'm still impressed with my TheC64 full sized computer, and play it on the occasion - although admittedly ffxiv has me hooked at the moment.

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
I know it has been a while since you posted the above, but the a500 mini has just been announced
🙃💖🙃

I hope to see a full sized one with a working keyboard in the future, it is yet another indulgence I will put some money toward. I think if they do release it, I will likely put a pi4 in it though :D I'm still impressed with my TheC64 full sized computer, and play it on the occasion - although admittedly ffxiv has me hooked at the moment.
Hey there, good to hear from you :) Ooh it looks very nice! No working floppy drive ? :LOL: Friend of mine just bought himself an Atari 800 off the internet for $200. however, it was cracked at the back through shipping so the seller gave him $100 off. Nice deal. FFXIV, never really gotten into the FF series. Although this is the online one right...

Trying to settle on a game myself. I am trying the one month free gamepass and am cramming games as much as possible :LOL: So far, I quite like Streets of Rage 4, Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Dirt 5. Microsoft Flight Simulator seemed to play havoc with my keyboard... in that it stopped accepting key input. Really strange.

Hope you are doing well!

Reactions: zonebox

·
SAS Member
14,463 Posts
Im not a fan of lady gaga by any stretch, but this is one hell of a boss introduction!

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,828 Posts
Saw this video on the singularity institute today, I thought it was pretty cool

It would be interesting to see robots walking the streets in another decade, assuming there would be a need for them and the technology continues to progress.

Here is what I think was one of the most sophisticated humanoid robots 10 years ago, Asimo.

I wonder what they will be doing in 2031. I think for now, the main limitation of seeing more robots on the streets would be the power source, as well as AI. In another ten years, who knows? I don't think we will see a complete robot take over, but perhaps a general purpose bot doing odd jobs might be possible.

·
SAS Member
14,463 Posts
Quake remastered and Skyrim Anniversary edition. Looks like Bethesda be needing some cash.

Quake Remastered looks good though and you can get it on consoles, like switch etc. But for PC gamers, Quake has been remastered a long time with mods like Quake 1.5 that are much better, by far.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Saw this video on the singularity institute today, I thought it was pretty cool

It would be interesting to see robots walking the streets in another decade, assuming there would be a need for them and the technology continues to progress.

Here is what I think was one of the most sophisticated humanoid robots 10 years ago, Asimo.

I wonder what they will be doing in 2031. I think for now, the main limitation of seeing more robots on the streets would be the power source, as well as AI. In another ten years, who knows? I don't think we will see a complete robot take over, but perhaps a general purpose bot doing odd jobs might be possible.
Have you already seen the announcement of Elon Musk's Tesla Bot?

It is supposed to be able to do basic tasks like carrying groceries, simple mechanic work, and so on. He made it so it can't walk that fast and isn't too strong. The idea is that it would be less dangerous that way.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,371 Posts

Lol I know I'm not alone but I love industrial lofts and even did a build video of one a while back haha. They really are just like 'what's on trend' now though, but I guess nothing will ever be worse than that Star Wars pack they did.

However that cover image really just misses the entire point. You've got to have like or generally some stairs going up to a platform with a bed. Needs more ivy too

Also just the audacity of having that grey wall texture and not exposed brick. The more I look the worse it gets.

You see the vibes here.

But no... I'm not paying £4.99 (which with the exchange is more expensive than in the US,) for something I can already do with custom content. With more options/variety.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,371 Posts
Lol I was looking up a music track from this game and found this video while looking. His reactions are hilarious for some reason.

I was really obsessed with FFVII as a teenager and the universe and characters so ended up playing this. Also Crisis Core. I didn't play Before Crisis because that was a phone game.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,371 Posts
lol this is great. With the Young Scroll posters on the wall as well. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Fever Dream
2281 - 2292 of 2292 Posts