evil things i thought about
no one there for me
trapped in a state of scared or weak
gotta find another way
a reason to live another day

·
Registered
961 Posts
Love it when the only show I regularly watch (an unpopular show I won't mention, too scared of being picked on if I do) finishes for the year, feel lost as I have nothing else to watch now, feel paranoid that it won't come back next year and feel depressed because I have no one to talk about it with. :cry::cry:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Love it when the only show I regularly watch (an unpopular show I won't mention, too scared of being picked on if I do) finishes for the year, feel lost as I have nothing else to watch now, feel paranoid that it won't come back next year and feel depressed because I have no one to talk about it with. :cry::cry:
lol and treated like a freak and an annoyance by 'fans' I try to be friend online. Why like anything right?

·
SAS Member
43,979 Posts
@PurplePeopleEater

lol I watched that recently as well. It's from a TV show that used to be on here called World's Strictest Parents or something.

The full clip gets a lot more cringe/painful, he decides to bring up MLK as some kind of defence but then also can't remember his name. This was back when smoking was legal in the UK at 16 though, but they changed it to 18 at some point in the 2000s (I forget when.)

Then she's like 'you'll have Human rights when you get back home but not here.' 🤣

·
😒🤡
7,358 Posts
@PurplePeopleEater

lol I watched that recently as well. It's from a TV show that used to be on here called World's Strictest Parents or something.

The full clip gets a lot more cringe/painful, he decides to bring up MLK as some kind of defence but then also can't remember his name. This was back when smoking was legal in the UK at 16 though, but they changed it to 18 at some point in the 2000s (I forget when.)

Then she's like 'you'll have Human rights when you get back home but not here.' 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 It is cringy.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
Having contestants locked and cook in a kitchen littered with several dozens of hungry puppies and kittens.

Surprised this isn't already one of Gordon Ramsay shows.

·
SAS Member
43,979 Posts
It's been three years now since I last went to a concert (last one was Dresden Dolls Halloween 2018.) I didn't really hear about anyone playing live in 2019 who I was interested in seeing then I had tickets for 2020 but the pandemic started and they were postponed twice but eventually cancelled.

There was another concert I would have been interested in going to in summer 2020 as well (My Chemical Romance,) if I could have gotten tickets and covid wasn't a thing but they were sold out anyway and then it was postponed till sometime in 2022 (not sure if it's now going ahead or not presumably will be in the summer.) It's a really large venue though and I prefer smaller ones and all tickets are second hand now so more expensive. Still no idea if it's going to be their last tour or not they were already broken up. There's another band who have randomly reunited too lol (actually they went on a really long hiatus, announced they were broken up and then quite recently reunited again,) and also will be playing at a venue that I'm meh about. Could you all please space this out, pick better venues, and do this at a less diseased time? 😐

·
SAS Member
43,979 Posts
In the episode Chasing Amy Rosa does an impression of Amy's voice and it's kind of funny because her Amy voice is closer to her actual voice lol. I wanted to find a clip of that scene on YouTube since it's funny but I can't it just has the part with Jake imitating Amy.

Also the wretched man line. 🤣

So guess this is the closest (time stamp) this wasn't the impression clip I was talking about though.

9 times out of 10 Hollywood casts people to play themselves or fairly close to, so she is a great actress.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
The Dexter: New Blood finale deserves its IMDB rating (4.6 and sinking).

·
😒🤡
7,358 Posts
I watched her trip up like a couple dozen times in this video. Then the music at the end makes it extra funnier. 😆 WTF kind of **** is this? Lol It showed up on my recommendations. And good god the thumbnail. 🤣

·
Permanently An Idiot
2,312 Posts
(Free Guy spoiler)

Y'know, Disney buying up everyone's intellectual property is awful and everything but it really allows Free Guy to have some awesome pop culture references. Does that need to be a spoiler? Idk, maybe not.

·
SAS Member
43,979 Posts
Miss Sherlock - Wikipedia

Saw someone had an image related to this as their twitter banner and was curious.

Miss Sherlock
(ミス・シャーロック) is a female-led adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories.[1] The show is primarily set in Tokyo, Japan. It is a co-production between HBO Asia and Hulu Japan.[2] Both the main characters, based on Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson, are played by women, Yuko Takeuchi and Shihori Kanjiya respectively[2] and it is the first major series to cast a woman as Holmes-like detective.[3]

Also (about the Snow White film)

The Hollywood Reporter on Twitter: "Andrew Burnap has been cast as the male lead in Disney's live-action #SnowWhite, opposite Rachel Zegler and Gal Gadot. The Tony-winning actor will not play the Huntsman nor the prince: https://t.co/C8UomNp6pa https://t.co/mZuhUzDojd" / Twitter

Sora. He's gonna play Sora and this will start a Kingdom Hearts series of movies. I feel it in my bones.
That actually would be a plot twist. He can't play Sora though. Would be interesting to see Sephiroth in a live action film and it's better than making a FFVII one because I don't care about whether they **** up Kingdom Hearts. 🤣 (I mean there's already Advent Children anyway, which was alright but not as good as the game.)

I'm surprised they haven't started building a cinematic universe around that actually. Maybe it would get too confusing with Marvel Loki being in both the Marvel cinematic universe and the Kingdom Hearts cinematic universe.

Yup lol:

Loki Laufeyson | Kingdom Hearts Unlimited Wiki | Fandom

Thor as well probably.

A few years later, during the rise of Mickey Mouse as the first new Keyblade wielder since the fall of the Jedi Order, Loki renewed his bargain with Maleficent to ally himself with the Hellfire Organization in favor of total control over Kingdom Hearts, and was present during the first club meeting to discuss the loss of Traverse Town to the Rebel Alliance due to the incompetence of Edgar the Butler and of the discovery of a Keyblade wielder.
See as hilarious as that sounds and is somehow cannon, that's just why I can't get into it. I only really liked the Square Enix characters. I mean Maleficent and Loki are cool, and Thor could fit in too but Micky Mouse and Goofy? I guess someone has to feed the furries though.

Edit: neverminded I'm pretty sure that's fanon should have gone with my instinct lol. But tbf most of these characters are in the games and they are basically fanfiction in video game form.

·
SAS Member
43,979 Posts
The reactions to this were really funny (obviously some are sarcastic,) but I'm not surprised she was trolling. They're all very popular songs and I always see young people commenting on that genre of music. I was in a discord server with a 19 year old a couple of years ago who listened to My Chemical Romance and Alkaline Trio. The only having heard of Avril was a nice touch too lol (would have worked back in the day too.) Not pissing off several generations though just 2000s teens.

That being said as someone of the time this list needs restructuring. I'm too lazy to do that presently but not including The Distillers in a pop punk list. That's a choice.

Also not entirely related just found that fake Network song again haha

Really does sound like Billie Joe Armstrong.

The audio fidelity is giving me 80s vibes though.

1881 - 1900 of 1901 Posts