sorry for that
just need a story to rap
some stephen king sh*t
some kush i breath in that spliff
r.i.p to the beat that i rip

·
Registered
48 Posts

this sh*t make me wanna rhyme again...like off the top of my head...people feel me...

a few lines
i made the crew shine
im old school and spit new rhymes
battle...you die more than two times
cuz your soul gone
arkitekt in matrix i mould form
this that arabic style
and no one you know rapping this vile
the beat sick
i infuse the verse with heat quick

·
Registered
48 Posts

lemme end with this...
...a classic vibe
my verse the magic type
thatll end your tragic life
i flow precise
my rhymes cold as ice
its like deep winter with snow at night
a quick verse to end it
i spit words that bless this

·
Sas user
3,999 Posts
I just watched the squid game, until episode 8. I thought it would be like that Daruma doll manga, As the Gods Will, but its quite different. Not quite fantasy but more real world. The VIPs were hard to watch though, i dont know why they chose such terrible actors for those roles.
I may watch episode 9 but ive already spoiled it for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts

the flow is venom
made from light that shows in heaven
thats how the verse start
your script the worst art
your lines show how wack your words are
a weak foe
a cheap flow
my lines reach the core a deep goal
im dropping thoughtless
i sleep in a room with rotting corpses
the kid sick spit slick
write rhymes with bic ink
any style i rip quick
best rhyme spend time
thinking up fresh lines
the flow dirty next time

·
Super Moderator
34,905 Posts
I love the movie Duel but I have seen it so many times that usually I just watch my favorite parts now.

Yesterday, I was watching the part where Dennis Weaver chases the truck on foot outside the diner when it drives away and it awkwardly shows him from the side angle running really fast and he looks like an ostrich. :LOL: I watched that part over and over yesterday in super fast and slow motion and laughed my butt off.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,770 Posts
I don't know anything about Eternals but this is incredibly relatable to me in general with films (insert rant about Tom Cruise here,) sometimes it works but with many actors it doesn't

and yeah whenever I think about this I always think about Loki, and how he was great in Thor because I had no idea who Tom Hiddleston was before Thor. But they always try and get big names because it sells more.

I think if they're good at acting and the press/general mainstream media shut up about them and their personal life then it helps.

lol

·
😒🤡
7,125 Posts
Oh no. Not the crocodile death roll zebra video on my YouTube suggestions again. 😨 Watching that video was.more than enough. I know it's nature but goddamn. Don't make it right, either. 😨 lol But nature videos do make me curious. I always end up sad after it and still watch them every once in awhile. Then go months without seeing them cause of how disturbing they are.

Eye bleach is needed after that. 😵

·
Super Moderator
34,905 Posts
I love the movie Duel but I have seen it so many times that usually I just watch my favorite parts now.

Yesterday, I was watching the part where Dennis Weaver chases the truck on foot outside the diner when it drives away and it awkwardly shows him from the side angle running really fast and he looks like an ostrich. :LOL: I watched that part over and over yesterday in super fast and slow motion and laughed my butt off.
And this :LOL:

·
Registered
48 Posts
beat: https://www.vocaroo.com/17Vaoa1AQqKa

the common factor
i slaughter rappers
I meditate and alter matter
my talent real
I never had a deal
cuz this a hobby I don't rap for meals
I'm the mystic one
when the earth was born I kissed the sun
Jesus already came back y'all missed the son
I study his scripture
and reached insight beyond
battle and be left inside a storm
with broken bones and torn flesh
these hopeless foes are torn dead

beat: https://www.vocaroo.com/1fezCMwJTFju

round two...back for more
my rap is gore
got a hooker and stabbed the *****
i dont think cuz my mind gone
my flow sick and the rhyme strong
i only drop solid verses
you harry potter i got horrid curses
thoughts i shout
i dump bodies in my room and this a haunted house
my verse kept in the fridge where the ice is
my words fresh they hit cuz im quite sick

·
😒🤡
7,125 Posts
My idiot self was listening to a song at work and for some reason I thought it was Sting cause I was paying attention to the chorus and thought it sounded like him. Nope. Turns out it was Somebody I Used to Know by Gotye. 😐 I only heard that song like twice, though so I eouldnt remember. Not that it really makes me an idiot for not knowing what artist it was. But wow. 😅 That's hilarious I thought it was Sting. Doesn't really sound much like him in the chorus after playing the song. I do like the song, though. Just never played it but twice for some reason. For some reason, the song sounded like an old one like from the 80s. But a lot of songs these days sound like they could come from any decade.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,770 Posts
I had no idea what they were talking about tbh which makes sense because it's all new Disney films I haven't seen lol (I've seen parts of Tangled when my family started watching it during Christmas years ago but I didn't really pay attention to it and we didn't watch it the whole way through I don't think.)

I also watched Big Hero 6 a few years ago but that's not part of the pattern they're talking about.

lol the way he shuffles across the road:

·
Super Moderator
34,905 Posts
IRL, if you're Chum, you get fired the first time you say something the boss hates. :LOL:

(I guess the entertainment business is the only business where being useless can be an advantage if you know how to package it)

1821 - 1840 of 1861 Posts