Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1761 - 1780 of 1801 Posts

·
😒🤡
6,812 Posts
It's amazing that a bug, not an animal but a bug literally drank water from someone's hand. That's amazing. 😮

It's typical when an animal does it but still cool but when an insect does it, that's pretty phenomenal. I wonder if bugs are really smarter than I thought. 🤔 Or if it's just a survival instinct for them to do that cause they see the water. Who knows?

·
Sas user
3,948 Posts
I really like the library in Loki, the atmosphere is perfect. Both the shelves and the open tables where they sat down to look at papers. very cozy... also very calming yet strangely promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
😒🤡
6,812 Posts
I thought Black Mirror was done with. Apparently, it got delayed but I thought I remember reading that there wasn't going to be another season. Well, something to look forward to.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,339 Posts
...Is Dave Grohl in a Bee Gees tribute band now?

·
Permanently An Idiot
2,302 Posts
I'm watching Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and I just can't like Bryce Dallas Howard's character.

Jurassic World was your fault, lady, you're the idiot who thought splicing DNA to make a super-predator was a good idea. At least Ian Malcolm understands the dinosaurs are better off dead. That said, I do love the concept of both new movies and if it was real I'd probably be really sad that a bunch of dinosaurs had to die because of some egotistical scientists. Maybe next time, just make herbivores, 'K?

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,339 Posts
Just found out they're apparently making a TV show based on The Lives of the Mayfair witches which is very interesting. Not sure how that's going to work out cinematically. There's also some very taboo stuff going on in those books so I'm wondering how much will be cut/kept.

Anne Rice’s ‘Lives of Mayfair Witches’ in the Works at AMC – The Hollywood Reporter

I read these books when I was about the same age as a certain character who was also.. Quite young. I think I heard about them online since I got really into gothic/alternative subculture stuff obviously but also the book cover kind of spoke to me. And then apparently my mum didn't care to check what this book was even about cause I'm fairly sure she bought it for me lol.

Actually she basically developed an interest in reading romance/erotica because one time she picked up a fantasy romance book I had and just started reading it. I can't remember what series it was now, something with a female werewolf maybe. Yeah I think it was a book in this series but I could be wrong:

Women of the Otherworld - Wikipedia

Since that time when I was a teenager and she read the book, she kept reading books mostly romance stuff and then bought a kindle she spends a lot of time reading on that to this day. This seems weirdly backwards tbh. One time (I guess this is storytime now, even though I'm pretty sure I posted this before and probably everything that ever happened to me,) I bought a book that was based on Yaoi works (it was Western but you could see the influence on the cover art/writing) through the mail and she accidentally opened my package this must have been one of the first things I ordered online when I was about 18 and had a debit card so I could do that, either that or I'm remembering wrong and bought it using her card which would make more sense (we have the same initials but it's still the only time she's done it suspicious,) then later I asked her about that and she said she flipped through the book but found it boring. LOL (but actually I think I was kind of mortified at the time because I found the idea of anyone knowing I read stuff like that bad, mostly my dad though.)

Also apparently they're also doing an Interview with the Vampire series (not sure if it will just cover the first book or various vampire series novels,) which is cool because I could never watch the film of Interview With the Vampire because of Tom Cruise (I also struggle with Brad Pitt but especially Tom Cruise, it's like they're too famous that I can't see their characters and just see the actors or something and I'm not really a fan of either but Brad Pitt is decent in Fight Club.)

·
nothing
516 Posts
Didn't realize the TV show Mom could be so freaking funny. I also didn't realize how much I would end up liking it!

131 Posts
There will come soft rains & the smell of the ground, and Swallows circling with their shimmering sound

And frogs in the pool singing at night, and wild plum trees in tremulous white

Robins will wear their feathery fire, whistling their whims on a low fence wire

And not one will know of war, not one will care at last when it is done

Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree, if mankind perished utterly

And even spring herself when she woke at dawn, would scarcely know that we were gone.

·
😒🤡
6,812 Posts
Okay, I just now found out Kourtney Kardashian is 5'1. I don't care for paying attention to celebrities most of the time but I've never seen one indication that she was that short. She's like 1 inch shorter than me. Whaaaat? 😂That's hilarious in a way cause I never would've guessed. Especially with her being in like her 30s or however old she is. I thought she'd at least be like 5'5 or something since a lot of women seem to be less short in their 30s than girls around my age. I just can't unsee her not being that short. 🤔 Even though 5'5 isn't much less short.

131 Posts
My window pane is starred with frost,
The world is bitter cold to-night,
The moon is cruel, and the wind
Is like a two edged sword to smite.

God pity all the homeless ones,
The beggers pacing to & fro.
God pity all the poor tonight
Who walk the lamp lit streets of snow.

My room is like a bit of June,
Warm & close curtained fold on fold,
But somewhere, like a homeless child,
My heart is crying in the cold.

Sara teasdale

·
😒🤡
6,812 Posts
So I was watching a video on The Dodo and this dude befriended a friggin' bee. 😳 That would be cool as hell to have one just get on your hand and not be afraid. I would love to have that experience. 🥰

·
Sas user
3,948 Posts
I couldnt get into Westworld, didn't even finish season 1. it felt really slow and i didnt know what was going on half the time. I guess part of it was it being set in the wild west, which didnt appeal to me.
I also dont like suspense now, i will read whats about to happen online before i watch it. If i don't like it, i wont watch it. to this day i have not finished breaking bad despite watching it twice all the way to season 5 and

i have never seen Hank die.
. This is also why i dont think Shingeki no Kyojin was that good. it was running on pure suspense, i didnt even care who died, i just wanted to know the origin of the Titans.

The MCU is still one of the most engaging imo, in terms of television. Anime world building also is on par but 9/10 are not interesting to me and its hard to find a good series. Probably because I dont find shonen genres that interesting anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,339 Posts
NME said:
Recalling their early meetings about the album, Halsey said that Reznor’s initial verdict was that “the record is great how it is” and he even suggested that he and Ross might not need to get involved.

“He was like, ‘So you could not do this with us and put it out. Or, the way a lot of modern music is right now is it informs the listener not to pay attention. It says, this song is safe. You can put it on a playlist. You can listen to it in a car. You can play it at a party and it’s not going to **** up the vibe. It blends in with everything else. It’s a mood. It’s chill. But it informs you not to pay attention.’

“[Reznor continued:] ‘Your songs, I think, deserve better than that, and I think that they should make people pay attention to what you’re saying… So I’m going to make some really weird choices.’ And I was like, please make weird choices. Make the weirdest choices.”

Halsey then recalled how Reznor and Ross initially sent back two tracks which were “amazing”.

“Trent and Atticus told me later, they were like, ‘As soon as you were like, “These are amazing” they were like, all right, it’s go time. She wants to play,'” Halsey said. “You know what I mean? Like, ‘she wants to play’. And I understand it, you know?

“They wanted to know if I was willing to take the risk, and I was. I was willing to take the risk, and I also felt like I had earned it at that point to be able to. I feel like every artist on their fourth, fifth, whatever album, especially pop artists, are always like, ‘I really want to do something experimental.'”
NME: Taylor Swift praises Halsey’s “commitment to taking risks” with new album

Yeah so if Steven Wilson did produce a Taylor Swift album. (Yes I'm still on this. It's going to happen now. We're manifesting this me and 5ish YouTube commenters.)

What are you listening to right now? | Page 2215 | Social Anxiety Support Forum

I'm manifesting a Taylor Swift album produced by Steven.
To reciprocate Taylor Swift has just recorded Raider ll. Happy New Year Everyone!
It would have to include a track that's at least 15 minutes long or that would just be wrong.

I actually don't want it to happen now tbh. Because Steven is in this stage of his career. Which is great but I want this stage of his career and then Taylor Swift.

1761 - 1780 of 1801 Posts