Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2121 - 2127 of 2127 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
There's too many movies and shows coming out these days, I won't even be able to watch a quarter of it. o_O

I do want to see Knock at the Cabin. It looks promising.
I've been feeling swamped by the amount of things I want to watch lately. It wouldn't be such a problem if my concentration levels were better. I would be able to watch more shows in one night than I am.

Reactions: PurplePeopleEater

·
Registered
8,539 Posts
I've been feeling swamped by the amount of things I want to watch lately. It wouldn't be such a problem if my concentration levels were better. I would be able to watch more shows in one night than I am.
Same with me. I tried getting back into finishing Better Call Saul a few days ago so I need to finish that and The Handmaid's Tale still. It just seems like a lot more stuff has been coming out in the past few months, I can't keep up. I want to watch the new Jeffrey Dahmer series that's out right now. I know I'm going to miss out on a lot. Lol It's a bit overwhelming. Just wish I could see most of the stuff out there. 😅

·
Dogra Magra
2,916 Posts
This song is so groovy! but I can't help wondering about those boots that go up to your panty lines. Like... was that a thing back then???

Also this comment:

anjoLas
1 year ago

They don't make women like these anymore !!
100% pure talent
100% sexy
100% feminine
100% style
0% autotune
Wish I could give it 100 thumbs downs. Just enjoy the music and quit making braindead social commentary that sounds like it came out of your ******* for ****'s sake.
I would love to explore more country music but I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of this kind of ****. ¬_¬

2121 - 2127 of 2127 Posts