Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2306 Posts

·
I Am Second
58,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thread where people can post random health thoughts instead of making a thread about a small issue.

·
I Am Second
58,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I really hope my skin issues get resolved tomorrow. This will be my 3rd time seeing this dermatologist, he better be useful this time.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
I really hope my skin issues get resolved tomorrow. This will be my 3rd time seeing this dermatologist, he better be useful this time.
Have you only been going to this same guy?
If he doesn't find something this time, you might want to get a second opinion. Though skin tends to be tricky.
Good luck! I hope they figure out what it is.

·
I Am Second
58,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you only been going to this same guy?
If he doesn't find something this time, you might want to get a second opinion. Though skin tends to be tricky.
Good luck! I hope they figure out what it is.
Yep, he is just familiar with me. He knows the situation and what we've tried. But yeah this is his last shot, lol.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Why do people bring sick children to the mall? I've seen 4 kids covered in red dots the last 6 weeks. Isn't that **** contagious? Don't they take other people in consideration at all?

·
Super Moderator
9,463 Posts
Why do people bring sick children to the mall? I've seen 4 kids covered in red dots the last 6 weeks. Isn't that **** contagious? Don't they take other people in consideration at all?
I remembered going to school for 3 days straight after I was suspected to have chickenpox. My mom didn't believe me when I showed her itch red bumps all over me and thought it was my way to try to not go to school for a few days. So she force me to go to school with it. It got worse and I ended up going to the nurses offices myself to show her. They ended up barring me from school for a week. My mom then got mad and scolded me for not telling her that I was actually being serious in the first place. :(

I also ended up giving it to another classmate as a result. Lucky the other parents didn't decide to sue us.

·
Banned
309 Posts
Last week I bought organic pasture-raised eggs from a different brand I usually go to because it was slightly cheaper, but the yolks were light in color. It is a scientific fact that hens raised on organic pasture and feed produce eggs with dark yolks, so what the hell happened there? Maybe those hens were given only a small amount of time to forage on the pastures so that still counts as pasture-raised. Hmm. -_-

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
Last week I bought organic pasture-raised eggs from a different brand I usually go to because it was slightly cheaper, but the yolks were light in color. It is a scientific fact that hens raised on organic pasture and feed produce eggs with dark yolks, so what the hell happened there? Maybe those hens were given only a small amount of time to forage on the pastures so that still counts as pasture-raised. Hmm. -_-
I know a really old fashioned chicken farmer (she's 90), when they're low on corn, they feed with fish scraps and bread, and the yolks will be a lot brighter. Could just be that.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,669 Posts
I need to get those scans and see a doc about my knee, I need to see a doc for a new ventolin prescription, I need to see a doc the itching/hives I've been breaking out in, I need to see a dentist and get this broken small retainer removed, I need to see a massive and/or chiropractor about my back and knee, I need get my eyes checked and get new glasses, etc

·
Viva La Raza!
34,842 Posts
My sister has hens and she gave me some of the eggs they laid. I forgot about them for about three weeks but ate them anyway. I guess they don't stay fresh that long because they tasted funky and the taste of eggs stayed with me the entire day.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Super Moderator
5,277 Posts
Should probably lay off on the coffee, even if it's decaff...

·
I Am Second
58,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I must be allergic to a certain type of grass because whenever I'm around that grass (not even touching it) I get hives. Weird sh*t. Knees got super itchy/swollen today, I think it was because that particular grass was on the floor in the front seat of our car.

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
For the first time in a long time, I don't feel dizzy at all when I lie down. And it feels nice.
Maybe I should just surrender and accept that I won't ever achieve the things that I want to. I'm tired and I need to stop dreaming.
The last week I have not checked my email and I have not looked for any jobs. I've even felt like my mental excuse (applying for college) was good enough.
I can at least take a break until I get my college rejections/acceptances I guess. I feel OK with giving up for now.
Maybe try to avoid other stressors as well, hehe, good luck with that one :b

·
Premium Member
9,458 Posts
I've had a ganglion cyst in both of my wrists for the past 6 years. The pain comes and goes but it's driving me insane today.

·
I Am Second
58,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hope this steroid cream works. I should of gotten the solution but that ish is expensive.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I want to state some of the things wrong with my body.
Constant itching in my eyes and ears.
Random muscle twitching throughout my body
Random feeling of pain in chest like heart attacks
Constant feeling of peeing every couple of hours
Extremely low physical strength comparable to a 12 year old
Can't walk straight, i stoop because something wrong with my spine
Overly fair skin due to lack of melanin pigment in skin
Thin body with very thin arms
Can't cross my legs otherwise muscles lock up and intense pain
Can't walk for more than an hour because no stamina
No vitamin D in my body as i hardly ever leave my house
There are few more problems i can't remember right now..

1 - 20 of 2306 Posts