Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rage fuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!1!1!!11

What have you raged over recently? Whether it be something from a game, an amine/manga, anything thing relating to Geek Culture really. On a scale from 1 to 5 how bad was your rage?

Rage Scale rankings

1- That's not too bad

2- Ok, that was annoying

3- Alright, now I'm pissed off

4- What the ****, are you kidding me with this bull****!?

5- FUUUUUUU!!!1!!1!!11!! *throws console out the window*

Recently I've been raging over my crappy internet, Its become practically impossible to play games online. Due to the snail like speed my internet runs now, browsing the internet and watching videos has become impossible too.

Rage Scale: 3

·
Registered
206 Posts
The deliberate 'castration' of Watch Dogs on the PC - Rage scale: 2

·
Maybe?
2,598 Posts
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance did a wonderful job taking 15 minutes explaining the story and how to move my units as if I were a baby, and then failing to tell me that when I select the combo option I am then to select an enemy to use it on and not the teammate I want to combo with.

Because obviously.

A 2, and I've been getting my retro fix elsewhere. Whatever, Final Fantasy.

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
I guess Mario Kart 8, but that usually happens if I'm not relaxed when I play it. My luck is very polarizing, I either do really well or really bad.

So 4 I guess.

·
Sane
1,334 Posts
^
I'll second that. The amount of times I've been in first place, only to be hit by a blue shell, than a red shell, than fireballs and then someone with the star power up running into me and causing me to fall to 10th-12th within seconds is insane. It's worse if it's on the last lap, no way to recover from that. Rage scale: 4

Other than that, I don't have many nerd-rages to speak of as late. The most recent rage was having to spend over £100 on a new hard drive and Windows 7 when my desktop computer started to crap out on me and kept giving me the dreaded blue screen of death on startup.

·
SAS Member
14,430 Posts
I lost a level 79 hardcore character in path of exile. 4/5 on the rage o meter.

I also lost another starbound permadeath character. I got unlucky and the dragon boss wasted me. I laughed and started a new toon. 2/5 on the rage o meter.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I've thrown the controller once or twice when I used to play Call of Duty. It was the sign to stop playing it for some days, and so I did. Games are supposed to relax and entertain us. Take them too seriously, take a break.

So about 4,5.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I have quiet rages, meaning I rage inside and never show it on the outside. My recent "quiet rage" was in Dark Souls 2 in the Shrine of Amana. In one area there's a huge hole in the middle that I completely missed, so yeah, I died. I just went still and stared at the screen, lol! I had so many souls too, and that area is annoying anyways! I would rate that rage as a 2.

Just thought of another one. I hate when I'm playing the sims 3 and the game crashes before I can save. This almost always happen on families that I spend a lot of time on. Ugh, it's so annoying.

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
You almost always win though. In one race on Bowser's castle you were in first and I was right behind you in second near the finish line and had a fire flower. I was like "aww yeah, I'm finally going to get Crimson," but right at the finish line there boulders fall down and one fell right on top of me. I think that might have dropped me to fifth place or lower. I was just like "No!" I wasn't really mad though, I'm used to losing in Mario Kart.
You just have to catch me on one of my off-days. My sessions are usually one sided. I either almost always win or I get screwed over in the beginning and I can't catch up to first place. Typically if you can get ahead of the pack and defend your position, you'll most likely win.

Also, I have to apologize about that plant in tick-tock clock. I kind of activated it accidentally when I didn't mean to. I purposely threw myself in the pit to pay for that. I don't like screwing people out of their wins.

·
Sleep in Sanity
540 Posts
BF4 with a rage level of 4. I could never get use to the recoil, plus I had difficulty seeing enemies b/c of the graphics, and then I swear people used a wallhack. so I traded in the game for something else.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
BF4 with a rage level of 4. I could never get use to the recoil, plus I had difficulty seeing enemies b/c of the graphics, and then I swear people used a wallhack. so I traded in the game for something else.
I hate BF4. I was a beast on 3 but 4 is ridiculous. The recoil is unwieldy and people kill me in one hit. I'm probably just out of practice though.

Rage level 2: I hate getting ganked when people summon me to the Iron Bridge on Dark Souls 2. I get there and the host has 2 phantoms spamming crystal soul spears. I usually jump in the lava.

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess Mario Kart 8, but that usually happens if I'm not relaxed when I play it. My luck is very polarizing, I either do really well or really bad.

So 4 I guess.
I agree , Sometimes I do really good and other times I question how good I really am.

You almost always win though. In one race on Bowser's castle you were in first and I was right behind you in second near the finish line and had a fire flower. I was like "aww yeah, I'm finally going to get Crimson," but right at the finish line there boulders fall down and one fell right on top of me. I think that might have dropped me to fifth place or lower. I was just like "No!" I wasn't really mad though, I'm used to losing in Mario Kart.
Also, I have to apologize about that plant in tick-tock clock. I kind of activated it accidentally when I didn't mean to. I purposely threw myself in the pit to pay for that. I don't like screwing people out of their wins.
I also want too apologize if I've ever screwed you guys out of a win. I try to refrain from hitting friends on online but I get a quite carried away sometimes. so sorry :(

·
Sleep in Sanity
540 Posts
I hate BF4. I was a beast on 3 but 4 is ridiculous. The recoil is unwieldy and people kill me in one hit. I'm probably just out of practice though.

Rage level 2: I hate getting ganked when people summon me to the Iron Bridge on Dark Souls 2. I get there and the host has 2 phantoms spamming crystal soul spears. I usually jump in the lava.
nope, BF4 is just that bad. I'm pretty good a shooters but BF4 is on another level. I wish they would fix the issues before releasing another game. the game is just broken.

·
Doing my own thing
2,175 Posts
After working my way up to rank 10 with my hunter deck in hearthstone, I then started losing every single game in both ranked and casual with the same deck.

Rage scale : 4

·
Big Nerd
1,131 Posts
Skyrim

Playing my Orc rouge

fast travel to winterhold

Attacked by Dragons
After that
attack by hired thugs
AFTER THAT
attacked by vampires.
They're all dead. I move on...attacked by a dark brotherhood assassin.
Then i go on, and im attacked by a snow bear and a giant frostbite spider.

Everyone in Skyrim is out to get my Orc, he can't get a break lmao

·
Oh jeez... okay.
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It took me eleven tries on easy mode to beat Maria in SkullGirls, now I just need to do it seven more times*sigh*. Either she's too OP, or I just really suck, and I'm willing to go with the with the latter.

Rage Scale: 3

I don't think you should have done that. Mario Kart is all about sabotaging other players.

I remember one race I was in first or second and right in front of the finish line I got hit by a green turtle shell. And who drove by me? You did. I think your Mii even looked over and me with a smug look on its face. I laughed a lot.
Haha, That sounds like something I would do : P
Either way, I'm sorry for that.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Every retarded Asian guy on DOTA 2 who keeps screaming "NOOB TEAM!" with their broken English over their mics. Rage factor 11 and a half!

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,232 Posts
Skyrim

Playing my Orc rouge

fast travel to winterhold

Attacked by Dragons
After that
attack by hired thugs
AFTER THAT
attacked by vampires.
They're all dead. I move on...attacked by a dark brotherhood assassin.
Then i go on, and im attacked by a snow bear and a giant frostbite spider.

Everyone in Skyrim is out to get my Orc, he can't get a break lmao
Sounds like you need some

1 - 20 of 26 Posts