Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its national r u ok day here in Australia.

R U ok anyone need an ear? I'm here for you.:)

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Is it also nation I forgot how to spell day here also?? Wait that is every day!! =D lol jk. Is this a day in support of mental health or something?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assumed it was nation wide, but it might be only vic. dont know. A suicide prevention, to ask your friends, collegues family if they r ok and get them talking.

·
Registered
392 Posts
that is nice that Australia has that type of day, as far as I know US does not have anything like this.

·
Tones of existence
179 Posts
I've been better. I like the fact Australia has a day for this, but when I'm feeling down I don't feel comfortable to express it to people. And I feel guilty and like a failure. I guess I feel more comfortable expressing that here. :)

·
Big Boo's Haunt
3,980 Posts
^ Heh, yeah I'd have never told anyone in-person that I wasn't ok during the times that I wasn't, while my outlet was online. It honestly would've just made me feel worse at the time. But I really hope it helps some people...

'Dat sed, i m ok, r u?

·
Registered
75 Posts
^ Heh, yeah I'd have never told anyone in-person that I wasn't ok during the times that I wasn't, while my outlet was online. It honestly would've just made me feel worse at the time. But I really hope it helps some people...

'Dat sed, i m ok, r u?
It's still nice to have someone ask if you're ok though, makes me feel like people care, for 5 mins at least.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts