Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
70 - 79
Questioning Believer – You have doubts about the particulars but not the Big Stuff

Pretty accurate.

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts

60 - 69
Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

BTW I didn't like many of the questions, I felt like there were a lot of possibilities left out and I was forced to pick one that was inaccurate but "close". I'm really picky though, and my spiritual outlook is, erm, unique. :lol

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
48, which they called an active spiritual seeker. I can live with that.

·
SAS's Chief Meteorologist
7,539 Posts
40 - 49
Active Spiritual Seeker � Spiritual but turned off by organized religion

I think I'm just below that:
Spiritual Dabbler -- Open to spiritual matters but far from impressed

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hmm. Well, this is frustrating. I can't even take this quiz: two out of every three questions don't have an answer that's even CLOSE to my beliefs, because my religion has no scriptures and is grounded more in personal experience than in any sort of handed-down lore, mythology, or dogma.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I was named a questioning believer. 73 on 70-79.

I think that sounds sort of right, but i'll admit that I wasn't that comfortable with the questions. Like someone said, a lot of the answers already provided were not very simialar to waht I actuall believe. Tough.

·
Registered
229 Posts

50 - 59
Spiritual Straddler – One foot in traditional religion, one foot in free-form spirituality.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I scored 74.

70 - 79
Questioning Believer – You have doubts about the particulars but not the Big Stuff

·
Registered
193 Posts
I scored a 77.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
You scored 26, on a scale of 25 to 100.

How did I manage to get a 26? :con I deserve a 25.

·
Registered
102 Posts
You scored 79, on a scale of 25 to 100.
70 - 79
Questioning Believer � You have doubts about the particulars but not the Big Stuff

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
You scored 81...

80-89 Confident Believer--You have little doubt you've found the right path... A few of the questions I went back and forth on as to which answer was closest to being right...Or how to interpret the answers...

·
Registered
80 Posts

Spiritual Straddler – One foot in traditional religion, one foot in free-form spirituality.

I was hoping to be a candidate for clergy!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts