Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· You can do this!
4,492 Posts

60 - 69
Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

BTW I didn't like many of the questions, I felt like there were a lot of possibilities left out and I was forced to pick one that was inaccurate but "close". I'm really picky though, and my spiritual outlook is, erm, unique. :lol

· SAS's Chief Meteorologist
7,595 Posts
40 - 49
Active Spiritual Seeker � Spiritual but turned off by organized religion

I think I'm just below that:
Spiritual Dabbler -- Open to spiritual matters but far from impressed

· Registered
23 Posts
Hmm. Well, this is frustrating. I can't even take this quiz: two out of every three questions don't have an answer that's even CLOSE to my beliefs, because my religion has no scriptures and is grounded more in personal experience than in any sort of handed-down lore, mythology, or dogma.

· Registered
171 Posts
I was named a questioning believer. 73 on 70-79.

I think that sounds sort of right, but i'll admit that I wasn't that comfortable with the questions. Like someone said, a lot of the answers already provided were not very simialar to waht I actuall believe. Tough.

· Registered
3,102 Posts
I scored 74.

70 - 79
Questioning Believer – You have doubts about the particulars but not the Big Stuff

· Registered
193 Posts
I scored a 77.

Questioning Believer – You have doubts about the particulars but not the Big Stuff

· Banned
11,366 Posts
You scored 81...

80-89 Confident Believer--You have little doubt you've found the right path... A few of the questions I went back and forth on as to which answer was closest to being right...Or how to interpret the answers...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.