Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FAILURE
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Uh hey everybody, I didn't know where to post this so I decided general discussions would be safest place.... anyway I just wanted to ask if anyone here has the same problem as I do or know the name of this condition/problem (if it really is a legitimate condition/problem).

It's nothing big lol just very annoying. You see whenever I write or type something I always tend to forget a few letters or words, and the even more annoying part about it is, even if I do read a sentence with a missing word my brain still registers it that its there so I usually see my mistakes after I have submitted it (online) or looked back at my work(real life). even as I am typing this, I check my lines ever so often to see if I have forgotten to put in a letter or a word.

I just want to check if I am the only one with a problem like this lol ;P anyone?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Sometimes when I write or type stuff, I miss a letter and write the first letter of the next word instead, because I'm thinking of what I am writing next.
Its a bit annoying, but I always notice pretty much straight away

·
FAILURE
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that is pretty common.

I found this interesting, try to read it.
really its common? I've only seen one other guy with this lol anyway, you know what a friend of mine showed me something like that one time :) and there was another test if I remember correctly about counting how many "f"s are there in the sentence, it fun.
Sometimes when I write or type stuff, I miss a letter and write the first letter of the next word instead, because I'm thinking of what I am writing next.
Its a bit annoying, but I always notice pretty much straight away
Exactly! I'm like that except instead of letters I miss a few words all together. I only notice the letters I'm missing because of the spelling guide thing (the red line) built in the websites but if gets through sometimes.
I do this too. I'm a scatterbrain though.
hmmm.... I don't think I'm a scatter brain though lol since I pretty much schedule everything I do ehe. an explanation a got about this came from the other guy I saw that had the same condition. he was apologizing about his retarded post and said his brain was thinking faster than his hands could type so his hands skipped a few words to keep up.

This is a pretty boring thread so (duh) I think I'll let it die now lol I really just wanted to find out if there were people who has the same problem as I do. Thanks for the info :)

·
electric
6,777 Posts
Exactly! I'm like that except instead of letters I miss a few words all together. I only notice the letters I'm missing because of the spelling guide thing (the red line) built in the websites but if gets through sometimes.
I'll usually spell things ok, but it's pretty frequent I skip a word and might miss it again when I try to read it. And I'll do the same thing you do. After I send an email or post a message I'll read it again to see if it's coherent and try to catch mistakes like this.

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
No don't what talking , you help that a serious .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.