Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
If you're talking about exercise supplements, the best site that I've found is 1fast400.

Best prices, lots of shipping options, fast. Don't bother paying the extra $ for rush processing by the way, they ship fast without it.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
GNC. The guys at the place I go to are really helpful and know their stuff. Of course, I only buy protein powder, vitamins, and meal replacement bars.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
GNC. The guys at the place I go to are really helpful and know their stuff. Of course, I only buy protein powder, vitamins, and meal replacement bars.
You have to be careful there though. They work on commission and get paid bonuses for selling certain products. I got duped into buying over-hyped and insanely priced supplements there when I was younger. I'm not saying all GNC employees are dishonest but just make sure you do your own research on whatever you buy. Of course you're fine since you're just buying the tried and proven basics.

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
I buy at the Vitamin Shoppe but I'm not really very satisfied with their store brand and the other brands they have are way more expensive than their store brand. Sometimes I buy stuff at Walgreens if they have what I need. I've noticed that the quality can really vary on Walgreenns stuff though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts