Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Endomorph

Votes: 8 13.8%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to know what body type most males w/ SA have.

When I say body type, I mean Mesomorph, Ectomorph, and Endomorph. If you're not familiar with these terms, this website explains the three types in detail.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm

Scroll down a bit to skip the quiz thing and just read the descriptions if you'd rather.

*Edit*

Good idea about the poll, I added it.

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
Im a mesomorphic

·
Registered
807 Posts
Ectomorph, easily. I tried weight training for a year. I got much stronger but gained a whopping 4 pounds. I may start again and try for the Bruce Lee body as I think that's the best I can hope for.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Meso here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ectomorph. I used to have a beast of a time gaining weight; now I can if I want to so I have a favorable metabolism since I can manipulate my weight with no problem by diet and quantity, without forming a dependence on food.

Unfortunately I still consider myself ectomorph because I have extremely thin bones and below average shoulder width. I'm workin out though to counter that!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ectomorph. My biceps gained about 2 inches in 2 years of power training.
One inch per year.
One.
I'm skinnier than most women. :blank

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Probably an ectomorph. When I used to workout I didn't gain a whole lot of muscle mass, but I got some good definition.

·
Registered
306 Posts
The quiz told me I was in the middle of Ectomorph and Mesomorph..which is probably right. I'm about 5ft 10inches and around 138lbs. I workout every week or so. I'm skinny, but have fairly defined muscles...and lose/gain weight really easily. It's confusing at times.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ectomorph, undoubtedly. I'm 5'8.5", and only 115lbs. I'm rather skinny and frail indeed. It doesn't bother me though, although my stress-induced health problems are irritating.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts