Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to go to my doctor and ask him for nardil. Any way my questions are do I ask my doctor to prescribe me 15 mg pills or what? And do I take those pills multiple times a day or do I take it all in one go? Also do you take nardil with food or empty stomach? How much pills are in a typical nardil packet? Considering you have to take it multiple times depending on the dosage? What's the best dosage and how many times do you think I should take? Any input and information is welcomed

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
I didn't know trolls could take Nardil. Doesn't it turn you to stone?

·
Fighting demons!
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't know trolls could take Nardil. Doesn't it turn you to stone?
This troll has cured his social anxiety and depression, iam free your not ...........your going to be on this website forever lol your 32 btw hahaha. Iam taking the nardil to minimise the breakdown of the what has fixed the problem. Iam free, :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
You're forgetting a very important fact. Nardil is a 2nd choice med , due to his dangerous interactions. In order to be prescribed you must first tried other first line treatments and failed.

Second of all there is a patient selection... The patient must be very aware about the diet restrictions etc..

·
Down the rabbit hole
4,499 Posts
You're forgetting a very important fact. Nardil is a 2nd choice med , due to his dangerous interactions. In order to be prescribed you must first tried other first line treatments and failed.

Second of all there is a patient selection... The patient must be very aware about the diet restrictions etc..
Yeah its harder to get then drugs, well it almost should be...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts