Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey...this is a sort of question/answer game I made up a few years ago...I use a deck of cards...and have an assortment of 104 answers...if you think of a question and then give me 3 numbers from 1 to 25...I will give you three answers...one answer is the answer to your question...the other two are just general information for you....don't tell me what the question is...but just remember it, or write it down somewhere.

This is just for fun...sort of like fortune telling cookies.

Just to start it off...I will ask a question...

My question is "Will this year of 2007 have any new interesting twists"
I pick the numbers 11, 12 and 25.

Then I will shuffle the cards and pull out the cards counted out to those numbers...then check my book for the answers that correspond to those numbers...even if you pick 11 each time, you will not always get the same answer since the cards will be shuffled.

these are my answers:

"The Great One cares for the lonely in heart...he will provide an answer."

"Look within your heart for the answer...without asking you will get confimation."

"you have chosen many things in life...some wise and some not...now you must choose wisely"

Now of course these answers don't seem to really answer the question...but if I mull on it long enough...I may get the answer I need.

So someone start the ball rolling and give me 3 numbers...don't tell me the question (just give me 3 numbers) To help you remember the question...you could just add something to it...like
"I am asking about Bob, or school...or a job...or the past..etc.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here are your answers Mouse (take it for what it's worth)

"A child shall lead them"

"there is a time to say NO"

"choose to focus on business today...when your mind is clear and your
soul is valiant"

one is your answer...and one is general info

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok Stacey...not knowing what your question is...I hope you remember...but here are the answers...one is the answer and the other two are general info.
"All of nature awaits the Great One...you must too"

"Do not be afraid to wish...it is the beginning of hope...Hope works with faith and creates the answer"

"you have chosen many things in life...some wise and some not...Now you must choose wisely"

So Stacey look for your answer...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Karla ...here is your answer and info...take it for what it's worth

Strangely enough with over 100 possible answers you have a duplicate...'

"you have chosen many things in life...some wise and some not...now you must choose wisely"

"2 or 3 advisors will aide you...but one will help the most"

"meditate on good things and you will be comforted."

doesn't maybe seem like the answers I would give...but it is no better or worse than a fortune cookie...hope this is a good year for you Karla.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
keep giving me numbers and I will keep giving answers...it is sort of fun...and gives you something to think about...if I don't respond right away, I will soon enough, so don't give up...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok....Inane...in answer to your question (you do remember it?)

"The Angel carries a message that will benefit you soon"

"2 or 3 advisors will aid you...but one will help the most" (another repeat hmm?)

"all are tempted....it is common...you have the strength to walk away...don't plan an excuse"

only you Inane will know if this has any meaning for you...as I said one is the answer and the other two just general info... for life.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
EnLydiaZee,

How about 4, 12, 20?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The answer to your question M-Man is:

"The Question you ask can only be answered by the Great One."

"The Force field of Faith protects you...only you can remove that shield"

"Conflict and Resolution will be necessary for the situation."

M-man, I sense that your question was a little complicated or you had more than one question going on in your mind at the time...

Good luck.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Happy New Year SAd...here are the responses to your question...one is the answer and two of them just general info

"the one that causes you joy must leave...but the one will return."

"An answer will come my mail...another by phone."

"Life is in the cards...play your life today as if without a care."

Remember this is just a game like fortune cookies so do not take it too serious;...if it is helpful then use it...but it is only a bunch of cards and a few thoughts that I wrote down a long time ago just for the fun of it....I would like to think it was inspired by the Great One...but who knows.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re: re: Question and Answers: in the CARDS

enlydiazee said:
ok Stacey...not knowing what your question is...I hope you remember...but here are the answers...one is the answer and the other two are general info.
"All of nature awaits the Great One...you must too"

"Do not be afraid to wish...it is the beginning of hope...Hope works with faith and creates the answer"

"you have chosen many things in life...some wise and some not...Now you must choose wisely"

So Stacey look for your answer...
Thanks! :)
My question was, will I ever have a sucessful art career? Now it's up to me to make it happen.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thankyou Stacey...I appreciate you letting me know the question...that makes it more fun for me...I think we sort of already know the answers but it nice to be encouraged...I sort of take the answers to your question this way...you can certainly hope for and achieve your dreams...you may need patience while you are on the journey to your success...You will have help, but much of it is up to you...mostly in not giving up...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts