Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Shauna The Dead
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably a dumb question but I'm not at a computer right now(I'm on iPod) & i need to know-- if i used 2 cameras to film something--can I remove the picture from one and keep the audio-- and use the picture from the other camera?
I'm thinking I can but if anybody knows for sure please let me know. I'm making a commercial for a contest and I need to know. Thanks to anyone who can help!

·
Militant Pacifist
66 Posts
I have some pretty good video editing software if you want any of it? I could send it to you over the internet. I've got Adobe Premier CS4, and Avid Media Composer 3. Both are good, but Media Composer might be a bit complex if you're only used to Movie Maker.

Premier would be good if you're making something for a contest, as it has lots more features than Movie Maker. They may or may not be legal copies :roll but they're here if you want them.

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
A lot of ways you can do that, but this might be the easiest with moviemaker. When you go to drag your clip with the audio you want from collections, drag it to to the timeline that says audio/music. It's below Video transition and audio timelines. Then just drag the picture you want to the video timeline and right click the audio portion to select mute. That should work.

·
Registered
48 Posts
You can, i would just get sony vegas. Typing warezbb into google and registering will lead you to a site where you will be able to download... then you can buy the license after the trial runs out :)b)

It's pretty much the itunes of video editing software... very easy to use but also very powerful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts