Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the time I would say diet pills are crap and most supplements only have temporary effects. However despite the fact I'm barely taking it anymore seroquel has shot my metabolism, my energy level is constantly low, and I gained 50lbs I can't get rid of. I could go look up a variety of individual things to take but I have issues swallowing lots of pills since I already take 3 at night and 1 in the morning. This supplement has caught my interest:
http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/que-she-p-565.html

From the testimonials and the few first hand accounts I found on the forum it may even have some impact on sa since those taking it reported feeling more energetic, relaxed, and happy which could make some people more outgoing. I'll be happy though if it just doesn't have serious side effects and I'll be thrilled if it actually gets rid of the weight I'm becoming self conscious about. You can comment on the negatives if you want but I've decided it's worth the risk so wish me luck. :p

·
Registered
235 Posts
ephedrine is better. but only if you dont have heart problems other wise i would just buy some ephedrine considering its cheaper and its the only thing that works for fat loss/energy/appetiet suppression but look up the side effects first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts