Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to all of you,

I am not someone who frequently posts here, been off for over a year I believe, but I wanted to ask something.

I have been encouraged, especially since I refused to take any meds, to try this natural supplement and minerals thing called Q science :

http://q96brainhealth.com/

I take the Berries and bananas mix rather than the pills. I don't want to take pills, whether natural or prescribed, I am afraid of side-effects and in this case of Q96 cases, many things go way higher than the usual 100% daily dose, which makes me prefer going for the berries and bananas shake which si milder and closer to 100% daily dosage of supplements and minerals.

This product is mainly for Bi-polar disorder But it had been said that it also helps for anxiety and ADHD, depression etc.

For me, it mostly helped with ADHD and a bit on anxiety and depression although I don't know if it's only the placebo effect for anxiety and depression... it did help with ADHD though.

Has any of you ever tried one of these products and what effect did it had on you?

P.S: Those products should not be used at the same time as prescribed meds, just warning everyone but it's explained better somewhere on the official website.

·
Banned
4,372 Posts
Did a little investigation:

Found the product reviews on Amazon.com,there is one OP that gives a very in depth history of it's origin, as well as the company's marketing practices.

The article is long, but a good read. Sounds like Q96 is pyramid marketing. (Herbal Life, Amway, Shaklee, etc.)

I went to the Q96 website, and tried to "zoom" in on the vitamin ingredients - i can't. The print is very small, but strangely everything else is large enough for folks to read. hmmm...

I tried to "purchase" from the website? you can't. Neither do they list the price. But they definitely list the price if you "wish to become an IBO member" - basically to sell the product.

$99.00 for a starter kit - but there's no where on the website where you can just purchase it directly.

Go on Amazon, and there isn't a panel where you can read the "ingredients" - which is very important before purchasing. There's just a pic of the bottle, and the box.

Another thing? on Amazon.com, there are quite a few people who have posted "reviews" - that are "passionate about the product".. Somehow i'm beginning to believe these people who've basically "drank the koolaid" - and are hawking their wares themselves.

Why would i be suspicious of the positive reviews? well, many of these OP's have only one review, or have never posted before on Amazon.

The ones who have posted 3 stars or less - seem to have a much more well-rounded, indepth experience, with a long history of reviews, versus the evangelical "i saw the light" campaign that i'm seeing in the 22 *5 star* schpills...

this stuff isn't cheap, and i'd do my research before diving headlong into IBO ("independent business owner") marketing scheme..

It's $50.00 a bottle for 120 caps on amazon. - hell, at least THEY post the price. But it doesn't say how many you take a day, etc.

If you take 4 caps a day, it's only a 30 day supply.

Thus, without them posting the ingredients "proudly" on either website, i'd would be very leary of the company.

·
Banned
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks thinkstoomuch101,

I will look on amazon to see these 3 stars rating. I think my experience so far with the berries and Banana powder stuff is a 3 star, no more no less. This is milder and even kids can take it.
This is my 2nd order and I only buy a product as a regular customer, so I paid 90 $ each time. I do not take as much as indicated. Instead of taking a overfull scoop twice daily,, as suggested, I take a full scoop or a bit more once or twice a week, depending how I can get this ready (mix with water or milk) and depending on what I ate and how I feel. I definitely saw a difference when I ran out of last week!!!!!! I Was back to 0 focus and increased social anxiety with thoughts of what I was going to say even before I met some people and not even knowing if we would really talk or not (like paranoia thinking).
As for ordering from the website and zooming the supplemental fact, There was a n automatic zoom that I could get to 200% and over with (hold ctrl, press +) just in the upper part of the screen, right in the middle. (sorry English is my 2nd language)

Anyway, from this page http://10140.myqxlife.com/ you can go to shop, choose your country, choose between something like regular customer, preferred customer and IBO. Then depending on what you chose as a kind of buyer you are, you get the prices.
I will stop with describing how to buy the products because I do not know the exact rules of the forum ( will check out real soon) and I feel like a salesperson so you know,,, gonna stop this now! LOL

What I will do is order a box of their pills, and probably monthly shipment... NO, that is expensive. Anyway, just wanted to see who tried it or what all of you guys (and girls) think about these products.

Thanks again thinkstoomuch101, for being wise and having "clear vision" through all of this!
I got recommended this product by a professional because she thought I might be interested in this because I refused any medication. (I'm more into therapies, CBT, exposure, etc.)
This product is probably not replacing medication but it's a plus... although expensive, which is why I have a 30 day supply and extend it to nearly 45 days (which I couldn't do with the Q96 pills)! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts