Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw this video of this guy who randomly asks girls to put their number in his phone and I was stunned to see how every girl in the video gave their number with almost no resistance. Why it worked so well for him? Do you think would work the same for you?

·
BB King
88 Posts
That dude has good videos. I've watched a lot of them. It's all about confidence. If you go up to a chick with confidence instead of being timid you will get numbers. I doubt he got a 100% success rate, he probably did this all day and only showed the ones he was successful with.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Maybe they put in fake numbers.
Also from the video description: "25% of girls rejected us or had a boyfriend!"

Good numbers nevertheless. I'd say it is because they are good looking and confident.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'd say confidence only, if they were less attractive, they probably could've done the same thing with less attractive women and got the same results.

·
Banned
10,815 Posts
Maybe they put in fake numbers.
Also from the video description: "25% of girls rejected us or had a boyfriend!"

Good numbers nevertheless. I'd say it is because they are good looking and confident.
At least 75% didn't have boyfriends? I don't believe it. :no

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
What an amazing video.

The trick is that he is not asking for their number. He's telling them to give him their number.

If you ask a girl out don't say, "Do you want to go out with me tonight?" Just say, "Come out with me tonight. It will be fun."

And their confident approach is also key.

But I would love to see the same experiment with a short unattractive guy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i saw that video.. i dont think they showed the ones where he got denied but he was just confident n demanded instead of asked.. i wonder if it would work with me

·
Koala Crisp
1,885 Posts
i saw that video.. i dont think they showed the ones where he got denied but he was just confident n demanded instead of asked.. i wonder if it would work with me
He doesn't really come across as confident lol, his voice and body language are incredibly awkward.

I'd be surprised if all of it was real. Cold approaching works for some people though.

·
Banned
10,815 Posts
He doesn't really come across as confident lol, his voice and body language are incredibly awkward.

I'd be surprised if all of it was real. Cold approaching works for some people though.
Step 1. Be attractive
Step 2. Don't be unattractive.

·
Registered
492 Posts
From a girl's perspective it has to do with the girl's standards as well. I doubt some girls would be perfectly okay with a guy walking up to them and basically telling them to give to give him their number.

·
Registered
57 Posts
He's just trying to be real with them. He's calm, has a very human to human approach and it works. In the end, everyone just wants to connect and feel accepted.

·
Registered
802 Posts
This is dumb. What is the point? Most likely they put in a fake number or even if you get their number so what? Doubt they call back or text back much. All you have is their number. A date and a number isn't exactly the same thing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts