Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I put in an order for toner cart for the laser printer in my office 4 weeks ago. He has to order them from Dell, because the printer is new so no one except Dell carries toner for it right now. I even showed him on the internet where to find them. So two weeks ago I checked with him and he told me that haven't come in and he would check with Dell. So the low toner light is blinking. So I called him to see what was up and it didn't even checked with them yet. Stupid idiot. Every time I go downstairs to go to the file room I see him standing outside of his office running his mouth with the male case managers. Well if you sat down and did your job instead of running your mouth you would of had this taken care of. I should of just whipped my credit card out and order them myself and had the agency reimburse me. I don't know how he keeps his job. He must be related to someone upstairs in admin.

·
Little Winged One
7,014 Posts
It's pretty amazing is'nt it? A co-worker can obviously neglect their work - practically rub it in everyones face and yet nothing happens.- Sometime I think almost everything in life comes down to plain old popularity. If they're funny,talkative,engaging-they get away with murder. You would think as people mature they would value other characteristics-just never seems to happen! Hope your day gets better!

·
Registered
10,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's pretty amazing is'nt it? A co-worker can obviously neglect their work - practically rub it in everyones face and yet nothing happens.- Sometime I think almost everything in life comes down to plain old popularity. If they're funny,talkative,engaging-they get away with murder. You would think as people mature they would value other characteristics-just never seems to happen! Hope your day gets better!
No it didn't get any better. I had to drive to our center in the county east of here and made the mistake driving the highway going east out of town. I forgot that one lane is closed so I had to wait forever for the oncoming cars to clear. Also, before getting out of town. There is a temp stop light set up for the people in the left lane to cross in order to cross the lift bridge. Everyone in the right lane doesn't have to stop. This one lady in a minivan stopped, and sat their playing with her baby. I finally beeped my horn for her to get going. Stop lights just confuse them here. Finally she got the picture and moved. I made sure I took the back roads to get back to town.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had the same problem at my last job.

We picked out the stuff for our desks and computers and she ended up ordering some cheap **** that was nothing like what we selected in the catalog (and had worthless drawers that you can't use because of the ergonomics).

Anyways, her excuse was that they 'didn't have what we wanted'. This woman was such a ding bat retard (sorry for the insults) but really. I straight out told my boss that they might as well take it back and give us nothing because this was worthless and my co-worker argued that it was better than nothing (what a wuss).

That's corporate life...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.