Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Somewhere but not here.
1,802 Posts
seems like one of those things that sounds great, but is probably not very good.

·
Doing my best
301 Posts
i had one of those last year. LOVE pumpkin pie. it tasted exactly like it but i think that was the problem. the different texture, but similar taste made me wanna hurl. i like the banana cream pie blizzard but i od'd on em... no more for me.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Sounds great I love pumpkin pie ice cream I get some every year when it comes out.

·
in a caffeinated daydream
35 Posts
:eek: I've been able to avoid Starbucks' pumpkin spiced lattes by making a homemade version, but THAT. . . that's just not fair!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
seems like one of those things that sounds great, but is probably not very good.
I actually like it better than real pie. It has the taste of pumpkin but the texture of soft serve ice cream and just enough crust(I usually give half the crust to the dog).

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
I am intrigued.

Last Thanksgiving, my family ate all the pumpkin pie while I was making tea, so I got no pie. As a result, I have been dealing with pumpkin pie cravings for like TWO YEARS; one afternoon, I imagined I was eating pumpkin pie for the duration of my one-hour train trip home.

So yes, intrigued.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts