Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 8 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
i see a psychologist and i would liek to become one also.

i think medication is good for short term, therapy for long term, and a psychologist might refer you to a psychiatrist for medical purposes but drugs wont fix the problem, they will just take away the symptoms temporarily. thats not to say theyre useless, but a combination of both or just therapy i think is better.
1 - 2 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.