Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have ten bucks left in my wallet and I have no idea what game to get with it... I just bought Castlevania SOTN and I need some ideas. Too many games to choose from..>.>

It can be psone classic ps2, or ps3 game.:clap

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Final Fantasy VII was the best FF for sure. You'll get a LOT of hours out of that one.

Also on the PSOne list is Metal Gear Solid. It's relatively short but I could play through that game a few times a year and still enjoy it.

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Could try Red Faction: Armageddon its £10 in the uk and that converts to about 15-18$ but idk about American game prices so it could be cheaper. It came out 6 months ago and theres a demo to check if you like it.

·
SAS Member
14,436 Posts
Final Fantasy Tactics.
Front Mission 3(psone) or FM 4(ps2).
Grandia.
Breath of Fire 3.
Resident Evil 1-3.
Suikoden 2.
Vagrant Story.
Valkyrie Profile.
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen.
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.
Gran Turismo 1 and 2.
Parasite Eve.

mostly psone games :)

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Infamous festival of blood is £8 from the uk store, honestly its a bit expensive for what it is (meant to be 3-4hours long, ive not finished it yet)

But looking at recommended games its probably best to go with a proper game. And are all ps1 games psp compatible and if so how much memory do they take up?

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Since I'm an old gaming *****, I thought I might as well through in some games you SHOULD have.

Breath of Fire IV
Chrono Trigger
Crash Bandicoot (3 has probably held up the best)
Spyro (2 probably held up the best)
Gunstar Heroes
R-TypeGradius

These are probably the 7 that have held up the best over time.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Look up Super Stardust HD. Craps got me hooked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts