Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking a look at where my social anxiety is at and I guess I'm looking at a realer, more balanced path than I was 3 months ago. Still showing too many cards at the wrong times, not planning ahead enough but I'm doing some work and thinking about it more. Time to be less like a monk tolerating people who express themselves. Tell people who piss me off or at least say where I'm coming from.

Thanks for the perspective SA Forums

·
Registered
148 Posts
Taking a look at where my social anxiety is at and I guess I'm looking at a realer, more balanced path than I was 3 months ago. Still showing too many cards at the wrong times, not planning ahead enough but I'm doing some work and thinking about it more. Time to be less like a monk tolerating people who express themselves. Tell people who piss me off or at least say where I'm coming from.

Thanks for the perspective SA Forums
That's good, progress is good. Of course you can't just cure your SA at once, it's a complicated thing and it takes time and work, so you should feel good about every little progress you make and take it one thing at a time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts