Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be a senior and I will pray graduate a semester late because of my grades and requirements. I really ****ed up my sophomore year. My depression got really bad and I even failed a class, which eats me up inside. I hated that class and that professor. I should have dropped it.

So, now I'm probably graduating late. My parents understand and are cool with it, they know my issues get in the way sometimes. I have never been a good at academics. My GPA is a 2.4 right now.

I just really hope I graduate eventually, not too long after I'm supposed to. I'm really afraid sometimes I won't finish college.

·
Struggling
429 Posts
I'm going to be a senior and I will pray graduate a semester late because of my grades and requirements. I really ****ed up my sophomore year. My depression got really bad and I even failed a class, which eats me up inside. I hated that class and that professor. I should have dropped it.

So, now I'm probably graduating late. My parents understand and are cool with it, they know my issues get in the way sometimes. I have never been a good at academics. My GPA is a 2.4 right now.

I just really hope I graduate eventually, not too long after I'm supposed to. I'm really afraid sometimes I won't finish college.
Can relate 100%. Depression has hit me really hard and has lead to me failing several courses so far.

·

63,267 Posts
Make sure you do well this semester if you want to graduate soon. If you begin to slip,then think about what the consequences will be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts