Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
cant take the silence
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay well this is probably the most idiotic thing on the forums anyone from toronto mabey wanna be friends? :afr i know its stupid but figured worth a shot.....:blank

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
It's not stupid to want friends. I'm not from the Toronto area but quite a few people here are. They have get-togethers, you should check them out.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
That's not a stupid question. A lot of people have met up from SAS. I'm in Michigan, though. Good luck :)

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Even people that seem extremely popular don't have "a billion friends." People seem to overuse the term "friend." If worst came to worst and a random popular person truly needed a friend, maybe 2 or 3 of their "friends" would be there for them, no questions asked. The rest wouldn't be anywhere to be found. Quality, not quantity.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't see this as a stupid question at all. Personally, I would love to meet up with other SAS members. Unfortunately, I seem to live in the middle of nowhere. :um

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I don't see this as a stupid question at all. Personally, I would love to meet up with other SAS members. Unfortunately, I seem to live in the middle of nowhere. :um
I've been to Florida, about an hour north of Tampa.
And the cats in your avatar look exactly like the two I have. One is orange, male. The other is black and grey, female.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've been to Florida, about an hour north of Tampa.
Yeah, I don't live near any of those well-known places. Where I live, it's very "country", as in people often riding horses near the road, rebel flags everywhere, and two out three people go hunting every weekend. :roll

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
very far from being the most idiotic post on the forum, in fact it's not idiotic at all. :)

there's a Connections section (http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f7/) here where users can post looking for other friends or those they'd like to meet here. there's also threads to exchange contacts/emails.

alsooo there are a lot of toronto people here (including me!) and many who are looking for other SAers to get to know. some around your age.

i bet a lot of SASers don't have a billion or even a ton of friends so you are not alone :p

this is a really great place to start meeting others anyway :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts