Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv suffered social anxiety all my life i have tryed everythink im now 32 and if you are reading this and have read loads before stop right there.i no the hardest thing is to see your docter and tell them and even your boss but it needs to be done i garantee you it will make you feel 10% better dont hide dont let it **** your life up like me.one of the biggest and hardeest things for me is faceing the problem strait on i went to see the docter the other day first time in my life.iv coped beacause iv only ever done things that do not make me worry panick think to mutch about events months ahaed.i have come to the conclusion me myself have a low count of seratonum beacause the docter gave me 10 mg of citalopram 1 tablet a day and for the first time in my life i feel normal the first time in my life i just stood out in a busy road and had a *** usally the thought of that would make me avoid seems like the meds have balanced out my brain and i no longer worry about the future events so mutch he diagnosed me with severe social anxiety you may think like i do other people have it but your unique case your not you can see from my writing that i dident do good at school beacause i was always scared shy somethink rong with me there but when your that age you dont no what it was i now no sorry for going on just like to say hello and stop fighting it get proper help if you have my problem it can get better over time or worse

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey monkyboy welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, MonkyBoy! :)

·
F♯ A♯ ∞
455 Posts
g'day monkey boy.
welcome to sas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
weird

for the first time yesterday i was standing in a cue feeling weird beacause usally when im in a que im starting to feel very anxiouse and panicky to a point were i shut down it was weird i was waiting for the onslaught but it never came so for the first time in my life i went in to dominos pizza and bought a pizza the ladie behind the counter dident have the rite change so she lleft me standing ther that is a very big trigger i just dident care about anythink i hope these tablets keep on working to allow me to do things like this they are called citalopram all they do is generate the natural hormone sertonem basically lets your brain function properly iv been thinking and when i have a panick attack my brain gets confused blanks out its not working rite.hormones genitics has a massive part to play in our illnesses as its our bodies that generate these symtoms and feelings and thoughts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts