Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Prison Break Finale

640 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  RedTulip 
#1 ·
I hope there are Prison Break fans here or I'm going to look stupid talking to myself. Okay, this is it people---->> the last episodes are finally here. What do you think will happen? This is what I want to happen. I want Michael to kill his mom-- I want him to slit her throat. I don't care if Lincoln lives or die, that guy should of been dead a long time ago. I don't want T-Bag to die, I want him to be the only bad guy to live. I want my favorite character for this season, Mahone, to kill at least 3 more people just for fun.

#2 ·
I love Prison Break! I've been watching it on DVD and have just gotten to the episode where Scofield finds out that his mother is still alive, and that she has Scylla. I feel kind of neutral about Link....he's got a kid so I don't want him to get wasted. T-Bag is awesome -- he's so nasty but funny as hell. Mahone rocks....he's always been one of my favourite characters.

#3 ·
I have to say I have at least four episodes on tape to watch yet so I'm not up to speed. However, I want Michael and Sara to live probably along with Linc. I'm thinking both brothers have to live, right? T-Bag is awesome, one of the best TV bad guys ever. I'm thinking he's going to bite the dust. Look at all the bad things he's done, I guess it's only fitting he get his comeuppance. Mahone lives on, he's been one of my favorites from the beginning. Kill the mother and The Company!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.