Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll act as the therapist, you act as the patient or vice versa. Post your AIM screen names if interested or you can IM me at SKYBS.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Lol this actually sounded like a fun idea

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You think so? I want to try it. Like role play. Haha. If you're interested, just post your AIM name.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You will act as the therapist? How so? Do you have training in how to give therapy? just curious.
Nope. I have a B.A. in Economics, but, I'm interested in learning more about psychology\social work. I like to listen to people's issues\problems because I truly do care about people, even people I don't know. Though not always effectively and efficiently, I like to contribute any sort of positive reinforcement I can and recommend beneficial strategies to people. I just want to give this a shot and try something new.

·
taking a break from SAS
1,408 Posts
ok, good luck, you sound like the right type of person to be a therapist and a large part of therapy is simply talking and having someone to bounce ideas off of so def. this could be a productive thing to do.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on. Over 150 people have viewed this thread. No one else wants to try this?

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
hey did you try doing it? how did it go?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I suspect people would want you to elaborate more before baring their deep issues to a complete stranger.

Not to be taken personally, of course.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hmm..

I'll try, aim me @ SliverWizard

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi!

Are you still interested in practising online therapy? I'd like to give it a try. My AIM screen name is jackoneill2l (those are all lowercase L's).

·
Registered
54 Posts
i added you but i don't go on aim much. i need to see a therapist but i need a FREE one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts