Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone who doesnt respond to my long posts.

People who know, know i type...

and its crazy...

from when i started this site and where i am now, i would say i flipped about 210 degrees from where i was, which is good...

i quit pot 6 months strong and found out that wanst a problem...

i began to get very suicidle...lost opportunities with females, drugs everywhere, everyone i know is a drug addict or pot head, alcoholic...so for 6 months i was very lonely...

and suicide didnt seem like a bad idea...

soooo...

i went to the hospital :D

and i got klonopin, which has helped...

but whats even more ****ed up, is my sex drive is completely gone...i still like girls and wanna talk to them more, and find one who i actually like and worked to get...but its like klonopin has ****ed my whole **** up, its wierd...its like be careful what you wish for...

ive picked up smoking weed again...

but i still run and try to play basketball, fatigue is huge, and i cant jump as much on klonopin and weed, so my dreams arent becoming, reality is...

if i just stay on klonopin, i'll be able to do what i want...if they try to take me off of my dose (6mg/daily) i'll be in the hospital forever if i dont already blow my head off...i usually dont even take 6mgs a day anyways, i just want them...

but life??, life?

life is alright now...i depend on myself, get help from my parents, say what i want...i just really dont care now that i have klonopin, its almost wonderful...knock on ****ing wood...

bye everyone, thanks for reading...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey I'm glad that you flipped your outlook on life around and I'm glad to hear that klonopin has helped you out a lot. I don't think you should still be taking weed but it is your choice and if you find it helps relaxes you and lowers your stress or whatever then it is your choice. =)

I'm glad you took the step to get checked into hospital, that's a positive step in itself, but sorry to hear about the side effects. If you find it helps you out in all other aspects of life I guess that is a good thing.

Anyway wish you luck in the future for your progress.

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

its not really that i want to smoke...smoking is fun of course, to me...but everyone i know smokes weed and drinks, and lonelyness hurts alot...

but i have changed...

thanks for the post :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
There is only so much that medication can do for most people. It almost always has a side effect, and I suppose it is up to you weather or not it is worth it. Sounds like you are at least going more toward the positive side of things. Try to find some new friends outside of smoking/drinking? That might be a good step if you want to stay away from those things.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks.

its not really that i want to smoke...smoking is fun of course, to me...but everyone i know smokes weed and drinks, and lonelyness hurts alot...

but i have changed...

thanks for the post :D
No problemo :)

Yeah I totally understand, glad you've changed though =)

·
Grind
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is only so much that medication can do for most people. It almost always has a side effect, and I suppose it is up to you weather or not it is worth it. Sounds like you are at least going more toward the positive side of things. Try to find some new friends outside of smoking/drinking? That might be a good step if you want to stay away from those things.
it would be, to stay away from that...lonelyness is too much for me...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts