Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
I have around 400 albums if that counts for anything but I'm far to lazy to list all of them. Maybe if I could copy and paste my itunes library? hmmmmmmm

·
gone
5,224 Posts
Maybe one day I'll do that. Thing is, I'm burning more all the time and now I have quite a few cd's, most of them burned onto cdr's.

·
Registered
408 Posts
mserychic said:
http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/sleater_kittie/

There's mine! Since folks are posting their dvd collections why not music collections too! It's free and everything. and for you younguns.. records are those giant sized cd-like things yr parents listened too :b
Neat. We have one album in common (The Doors Greatest Hits). You punk kids and your crazy bee boppin rock n' roll music.

·
Registered
196 Posts
mserychic said:
http://www.recordnerd.com/lists/sleater_kittie/

There's mine! Since folks are posting their dvd collections why not music collections too! It's free and everything. and for you younguns.. records are those giant sized cd-like things yr parents listened too :b
are you sure you have enough sleater-kiney? :lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is usually the sort of thing I love, but mine's to big to count and enter into an internet database. I'd estimate somewhere around 400 but I've stopped counting. Plus it's kind of in dis-repair -I'd say a good 1/4 have scratches of some sort.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The only place I know of to list albums is RateYourMusic... I don't even have all mine listted there though b/c I like to review them too and that takes time...but I've probably got around 400. I'll check out that site you posted.

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
are you sure you have enough sleater-kiney?
Not possible!! :b Yea I'm compulsive and like having everything in lists :lol Though it annoys me that they are in alphabetical order instead of release date order like I have em organized.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts