Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2201 - 2220 of 2384 Posts
44,664 Posts
I don't know why I have this unlisted bookmarked thing here lol (probably posted this before, 99% chance really) and why it's called yeet, yote, yoten. Think it's just a Nightwish guitar cover. But how did I find it before that is the question. Their other channel videos are just a 3D art demo reel, other Blender and game stuff. Probably found them via tumblr or something years ago.

· Registered
1,738 Posts
Oh cool, a lot of recognizable bands I see in here. From extreme metal to power metal, you guys got similar tastes as me. I'm gonna post some of my latest discoveries here. Been checking out some Japanese metal.

Favorite from Lovebites
Love the reverse track from Unlucky Morpheus

· customusertitle
1,201 Posts
We drink from the well
The well of poisoned hope
Until the water will burn
All pure hearts away

"And the hope will die
When the curtains fall
And silence the pain"

44,664 Posts
So I was about to post Solar Song by Alcest but not sure if Alcest are actually strictly heavy metal or post rock (or a mix of both). So let's go for this instead, this is definitely heavy metal and a classic:

I think Alcest are post-metal/blackgaze but probably depends on the song. I've only listened to a few of their songs. I like Oiseaux de Proie a lot which I'd definitely describe as post-metal because it has that post-rock vibe like Mogwai or God is an Astronaut but with metal parts. Sólstafir seems a bit like that too.

2201 - 2220 of 2384 Posts