Registered
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what I'm on:
prozac 60mg
risperdal 1mg 2x a day
wellbutrin 150 mg still going up on this one
klonopin 1-3x a day
*edit* forgot to add trazodone 25-50mg i take that at night along with 75mg of diphenhydramine

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Klonopin, 1 mg prn
Ritalin, 20 mg prn
Concerta, 54 mg daily

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Symbicort 160/4.5 - 2 puffs twice per day
Prilosec - 1 tablet per day

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Currently, I am completely off all prescription medication. I am supposed to be taking Eskalith CR 900mg each night, but my parents apparently disagree with the doctor on that, so they haven't allowed me to fill (read: they won't pay for) my prescription. And I was just released from the psych ward one week ago today for yet another suicide attempt, ha. Great parenting at work! Oh well. I'm supposed to be meeting with a "psychotherapist" on Monday for an assessment; whether or not he's an actual psychiatrist is unknown at the moment.

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
Phenelzine 75mg
Clonazepam 1-2mg daily

I am supposed to be taking Eskalith CR 900mg each night, but my parents apparently disagree with the doctor on that, so they haven't allowed me to fill (read: they won't pay for) my prescription. And I was just released from the psych ward one week ago today for yet another suicide attempt, ha. Great parenting at work! Oh well.
Isn't it great to have controlling, self-proclaimed psychiatrists as parents? I mean, do what you want with your own regimen, but let my actual psychiatrist do his job goddammit. My mom seized my PEA once (and gabapentin, but she can have that one for all I care) due to the paramedics giving her the idea of cleaning out my med drawer for me. Now I'll have to hide anything that hasn't been prescribed to me, and I'll need a job to even get those.:mumYou must want me to live with you for the rest of my life mom, since I'm not getting a job unless I take this SA situation into my own hands.

I'm supposed to be meeting with a "psychotherapist" on Monday for an assessment; whether or not he's an actual psychiatrist is unknown at the moment.
Just to lessen the blow, I'll let you know right now he's a psychologist. :no

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
psychologists can't prescribed meds but they can still be helpful. ask him/her to see someone who can prescribe meds. or just tell your ****ing parents to start paying for them, show them whatever scars you have left over from the suicide attempts and explain that the meds might help.

that sounds pretty harsh sorry. it just must suck to be in a situation where you have access to help but your parents are restricting it

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Symbicort 160/4.5 - 2 puffs twice per day
Prilosec - 1 tablet per day
Does the Symbicort give you pretty bad anxiety?

My own list (per day):

• Moclobemide 300mg
  • Lorazepam 1mg (only for a short time)
  • Magnesium glycinate 1320mg
  • Rhodiola rosea 1000mg
  • Huperzine A 100mcg
  • Ginkgo biloba 2 tablets
  • 20mg DHEA
  • Sceletium (soon; very low doses absorbed through the cheek)
  • Vitamins
  • Antioxidants
  • Inositol (soon)
  • High strength omega 3s
  • Taurine
  • Lots of cannabis

Some of those I'm adding when the moclobemide and rhodiola are working properly, but not right now.

I want to add some other things to this, like mirtazapine, modafinil, ani/piracetam, selegiline and amisulpride. Also possibly low dose trazodone, not sure though. I'm looking into acquiring a legal, cheap (weak) SDRI to add to moclobemide in low doses, for the ultimate stimulant/empathogen cocktail for everyday life. Rhodiola should be adding to the empathogenesis due to its effect on oxytocin.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Phenelzine 75mg
Clonazepam 1-2mg daily

Isn't it great to have controlling, self-proclaimed psychiatrists as parents? I mean, do what you want with your own regimen, but let my actual psychiatrist do his job goddammit. My mom seized my PEA once (and gabapentin, but she can have that one for all I care) due to the paramedics giving her the idea of cleaning out my med drawer for me. Now I'll have to hide anything that hasn't been prescribed to me, and I'll need a job to even get those.:mumYou must want me to live with you for the rest of my life mom, since I'm not getting a job unless I take this SA situation into my own hands.

Just to lessen the blow, I'll let you know right now he's a psychologist. :no
It's FANTASTIC! Except not. I love (read: hate) how my parents consider doctors infallible until the doctors say or do something that my parents don't agree with (i.e. prescribing anything at all). My parents are about a hair away from being Scientologists considering their views on prescription medicine. And I suspected that the psychotherapist is just a psychologist (or as I like to think of them: an academic with prescription pad envy).

psychologists can't prescribed meds but they can still be helpful. ask him/her to see someone who can prescribe meds. or just tell your ****ing parents to start paying for them, show them whatever scars you have left over from the suicide attempts and explain that the meds might help.

that sounds pretty harsh sorry. it just must suck to be in a situation where you have access to help but your parents are restricting it
The program I'm supposed to be going to has a psychiatrist who meets with the program's patients each week, so I'll have access to a psychiatrist eventually. As for any scars I have, I'm not into self mutilation, so I opted for a chemical way out, but surprisingly, 80mg Xanax, 600mg Valium, 400mg Thorazine, 200mg Remeron, 3000mg doxepin, six Fioricet, and a a few Midrin actually left NO brain or organ damage at all. I swear I'm cursed! :eek:

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Here is my daily cocktail:
Geodon 340mg
Paxil 40mg
Adderall 90mg
Klonopin up to 3mg a day prn
magneseium
omega fish oil

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ambien CR 18.75MG 1xPM / 6.25MG PRN
Buspirone 30MG 2xDay
Cymbalta 30MG 2xDay
Keppra XR 1000MG 2xDay
Methadone 5MG 2xDay
Prevacid 30MG 2xDay
Prednisone 10MG 1xAM / 5MG PRN
Ondansetron 4MG PRN
Propranolol 10MG PRN
Enbrel 50 MG/ML 1xWeek
Med Cannabis PRN

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Buspirone 30MG 2xDay
Cymbalta 30MG 2xDay
Keppra XR 1000MG 2xDay
Methadone 5MG 2xDay
Prevacid 30MG 2xDay
Ondansetron 4MG PRN
Propranolol 10MG PRN
Enbrel 50 MG/ML 1xWeek
Med Cannabis PRN
Nice stack.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Buspirone 30MG 2xDay
Cymbalta 30MG 2xDay
Keppra XR 1000MG 2xDay
Methadone 5MG 2xDay
Prevacid 30MG 2xDay
Ondansetron 4MG PRN
Propranolol 10MG PRN
Enbrel 50 MG/ML 1xWeek
Med Cannabis PRN
What is your diagnosis?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Currently taking nothing regularly, though I really should be. I do take ativan 1mg PRN but only if I must leave my house solo and occasionally if I start to freak when I am on the subway with my family.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you take it for pain reduction? I presume it's for that since you're also on methadone. If so, how is its efficacy?
Yeah, for Rheumatoid Arthritis. It works pretty well for pain, at least better than a lot of other things I have tried.
But I guess it depends on what type/strain it is or what dispensary it's from, some of the stuff feels like it does absolutely nothing at all sometimes :|
It works nicely for the Anxiety most of the time.

What is your diagnosis?
RA/OCD/SA/Epilepsy I guess/Have also been told I have BP, but have also been told by other doctors I don't have it, so I have no idea...

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
The program I'm supposed to be going to has a psychiatrist who meets with the program's patients each week, so I'll have access to a psychiatrist eventually. As for any scars I have, I'm not into self mutilation, so I opted for a chemical way out, but surprisingly, 80mg Xanax, 600mg Valium, 400mg Thorazine, 200mg Remeron, 3000mg doxepin, six Fioricet, and a a few Midrin actually left NO brain or organ damage at all. I swear I'm cursed! :eek:
good luck with the program! :) i did something like that after i was released from the hospital. i was 18 at the time so it was a high school program, mostly felt like day care and i was bored out of my mind but everyone seemed to think it was better than having me stay at home isolated and suicidal (which it probably was). it was also beneficial that i was able to get weekly appts with the pdoc rather than 4-6 weeks apart.
and wow thats ****ing crazy that you made it out without any damage. it's a great thing too, eventually you may be thankful of that.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts