Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2221 - 2240 of 2277 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,387 Posts
@coeur_brise

I remember everyone being so weirded out when this song came out. Like it was just the last thing you would expect from people who recorded stuff like Night Train and Welcome to the Jungle but I love it now and have listened to it often for many years. And also, you just don't think of Axl Rose as someone who makes this kind of music without throwing a piano at someone every other day in the process. :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
35,387 Posts
@WillYouStopDave, I never knew that, though I can imagine. Now, everyone sees it as this awesome rockstar ballad, as badass as ballads can be you know. Yea, Axl is definitely a character.
:LOL:

Actually, I don't know if everyone was weirded out (I remember the video getting a lot of airplay on MTV and I think it went to #1 pretty fast) but it was more the people who liked the harder stuff GNR was initially known for who kinda had that "WTF is this?" reaction. :LOL:

·
customusertitle
967 Posts

I felt sorry for the scammer. 😐
I'm not superstisious, but I remember getting spooked by some fake magic website when I was little, and thought they were using demons or something. 😅 It only happened once though. and i was like 10. 🙄
The guy sounds really spooked, hehe.
I really like Kitboga's creativity. He does all sorts of complex scam baiting stuff. This one's kinda straightforward in comparison, lol.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,854 Posts

I felt sorry for the scammer. 😐
I'm not superstisious, but I remember getting spooked by some fake magic website when I was little, and thought they were using demons or something. 😅 It only happened once though. and i was like 10. 🙄
The guy sounds really spooked, hehe.
I really like Kitboga's creativity. He does all sorts of complex scam baiting stuff. This one's kinda straightforward in comparison, lol.
I crack up every time he tries not to laugh. It's funny but I feel kinda bad too, he really knows how to mess with their heads. I don't like saying they deserve it...but they'll get over it.

Edit: It's hilarious when he starts talking D&D...:ROFLMAO:

I hope they change their ways...I sincerely wish that guy at the end the best that he finds something better...

·
customusertitle
967 Posts
I crack up every time he tries not to laugh. It's funny but I feel kinda bad too, he really knows how to mess with their heads. I don't like saying they deserve it...but they'll get over it.

Edit: It's hilarious when he starts talking D&D...:ROFLMAO:

I hope they change their ways...I sincerely wish that guy at the end the best that he finds something better...
ya lol. Some of them are kinda entertaining though
This one's probably my favorite (timestamped):

Do not redeeeEEeeEm 😅

2221 - 2240 of 2277 Posts