Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2061 - 2080 of 2115 Posts

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,706 Posts
PuppyCat, simple, cute, funny, and entertaining. I sometimes enjoy stuff that is not engaging, and I can just relax to. Well I often enjoy stuff that is relaxing, who am I kidding 🙃

Speaking of which, I think adventure time might be coming back. At least, I saw what looked like new episodes. I loved that show, hope it is. It would be nice to get Futurama back too, and regular time.
or if you prefer invidious

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,021 Posts
@zonebox

I think I watched some Bee and PuppyCat videos ages ago. PuppyCat seems to be my spirit animal based on the first 3 minutes.

Reactions: zonebox

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,021 Posts

Saw a tweet today that said "I’m genderless. I’m full of gender. I’m a malewife. I’m a biblically accurate angel. I’m a pop idol. I’m the fourth incarnation of god. I’m a convicted criminal. I can never die"

And that's the energy I feel radiating from every one of your videos
I was interested in the first video I was suggested about Spirited Away, but honestly at this point I have no interest in anything else I've seen them review, just amused by the energy.

And I just realised this video is an hour and 22 minutes long. The one I watched was 20 minutes and their others are all under 30. This is intense.

Also I never watched this show but why is Bender from The Breakfast Club reincarnated at 6:52~ oh OK Google informs me that was a deliberate parody. I thought that character was just him but not.

There's lots of funny quotes in this but:

"Andre customises his locker by gluing a ****ing piano to it. The locker is designed to unlock and open when he plays some particular chord voicings on it like Batman. I find this to be a massive security concern. Batman only plays his piano access code in private not in crowded hallways."

Lol the delivery of that part cracked me up.

Oh my god the part where they're talking about Ariana Grande's song and then just puts if back to back with the he man hey yeah song. I'm dying. (timestamped)

Me before watching this video: ‘almost an hour and a half about an outdated nickalodian show??!?!!!?’ Me after finishing this video: ‘wait why isn’t this longer’
Honestly not sure how he pulled that off.

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
@Persephone The Dread

I pushed play on the last video you shared and then my wife swooped in and we ended up watching the whole thing. I remember some of those shows, back in the day, and remember a few of the characters. I think it was the default my wife would go to when there was nothing else on, and it would be playing in the background. It is so weird how Nickelodeon always produces famous singers.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,021 Posts
@zonebox

I haven't really watched any of those shows because we never got them here since I've never lived anywhere with cable TV also I think a bunch of them came out after I was an adult and didn't watch actual TV much (just stuff from streaming sites.) You need to buy a TV license here too if you're going to watch regular TV (not streaming sites,) and I didn't live anywhere with one of those from 2009-2012 I don't think (that shows run time was 2010-2013 apparently,) then after that gradually lost interest in TV anyway. Now I basically only watch stuff online and I often don't finish watching TV shows.

But yeah I finished watching the whole of the video now and it was surprisingly entertaining even though I never watched the show. I think they probably hire people who are general entertainers and are probably often trained in multiple areas so they often want to branch out into music as well as acting. If the TV show has a lot of musical parts that's more likely I guess.

Reactions: zonebox

·
Registered
90 Posts

This is so scary and heartbreaking. Imagine being so hated and tortured just because of the way you were born. Nothing is different except where or how you came out of your mom's coochie.

I was born privileged as a citizen. I am so thankful.

I hate everything about this. I do not feel safe in this world.

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
@Persephone The Dread My wife is a huge TV/Movie fan, she is like a database of information when it comes to actors and actresses. Her mom was an aspiring actress that had met some of the bigger shots back in the 60s to 70s I think, her mom used to talk about it a lot. She could actually recite the lines of a play she had been in decades ago, it was pretty impressive. Her brother also is a movie fanatic, he has made a few short movies and won an independent oscars thingy, and has worked on a couple of movie sets Also I guess he has been an extra on a few movies. Regardless, her mom had played a big role in their lives when it comes to movies.

I've never really been much of a fanatic for movies or shows myself, and have a hard time remembering the actors and actresses names. She is always talking about some actor or another and has to tell me what they played in, even then half of the time I don't know who she is talking about.

Once she saw the video playing she was glued to my screen 🤣She was impressed with how much research the guy put into it.

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
I watched a neat video that 8-bit guy made, he had received an apple ][e monitor that had been left out in the elements for 15 years, surprisingly it still worked despite all of that time out in the open. It is crazy how much abuse electronics can take at times, but then the smallest of things can kill them.

I'll link both videos on the restoration of the monitor if anyone else is interested in computer restoration topics.

The first video I had watched a while ago:

And the latest video:

I am impressed with the restoration, I think he did an amazing job and the monitor looks fantastic.

·
Super Moderator
34,272 Posts
@zonebox

I saw the first one when it came out. I've been meaning to watch part 2 but just haven't gotten around to it. I eventually will I'm sure, since my usual youtube channels sometimes dry up. I watch him sometimes but not a loyal follower. I have to admit I'm pretty hooked on VWestlife and the English guy whose channel name escapes me for some reason.

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
@WillYouStopDave Sweet, a new channel to watch 🙃I haven't seen any videos from VWestlife yet, but from what I see it looks like good stuffs. I'm checking out his XEDos video as I type this out, thanks for bringing his channel up 👍

2061 - 2080 of 2115 Posts