Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Jailbait
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so basically list a few irrational fears (fears that are unusual, or things that people typically aren't afraid of) and post a pic of it.

To start off.. Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this...

Ants

Mushrooms

Giant Squids...

THAT WAS TERRIBLE!!!!~

·
King of MonkeyWorld ;)
3,219 Posts
Heights!
heck even this picture is making me cringe
Oh yeah >.> heights scare the hell outta me :/ lol. And ofcourse SPIDERS!! specially daddy long legs.:eek::eek::eek:
If I was stood on the edge of a cliff and a spider crawled on me id prob panic and walk/fall off by accident >.> lol. thats how scared of spiders I am XD

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
I am ridiculously over the top severely claustrophobic - it's just the worst feeling of not thinking but just trying to get out of the situation. This is just stupid, it shouldn't even be allowed:

And I have a fear of escalators - this is sort of new, I don't know where it came from - maybe from all those dreams of falling down one. I hate going on the underground :/

^ I guess you could say I fear public transport.

Oh and I could never swim in the ocean.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Bumps on the skin; it's sort of like Trypophobia (lots of small, clustered holes) but it's just when it's on someone's skin that it freaks me out. I have to look away or I think I'm going to throw up :/

·
alien love gardener
3,526 Posts
I'm scared of saying the word orgasm instead of organism. Or incest instead of incense. Or testicles instead of testicles.

·
Scotland Yard
2,770 Posts
Spiders as well, but since there is already a frightful picture above I don't think it's necessary to post another one. I also have an irrational fear when I'm listening to music in the train that the earphones wire gets loose and everyone in the wagon can hear the music coming out of my iPhone... I'm also pretty scared of piercings.

And Americans.

·
Nope, still not!
3,273 Posts
Spiders as well, but since there is already a frightful picture above I don't think it's necessary to post another one. I also have an irrational fear when I'm listening to music in the train that the earphones wire gets loose and everyone in the wagon can hear the music coming out of my iPhone... I'm also pretty scared of piercings.
Oh yeah! I worry about other people hearing my music on the bus / train all the time too :lol

I'm not sure what other stuff I'm really scared of, anything that's life-threatening I suppose!

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
My worst fear is being out in public, and being trapped in a conversation where I make a fool of myself by having nonsensical gibberish come out of my mouth when trying to speak, triggering a panic attack.

It's a fear that pretty much controls my life.

·
Big Boo's Haunt
3,975 Posts
Not being able to see properly and when I scream, no sound comes out.

Edit: Forget the image - the one I chose is too large and it's too much effort resizing it.

·
+1 Creativity
209 Posts
Crickets, especially the Potato bug/Jerusalem cricket (pictured)

·
Do You Even Shift?
4,679 Posts
Needles.. (As in medical syringes) :afr

1 - 20 of 33 Posts