Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
customusertitle
745 Posts
(timestamped stream)

I was listening to this stream yesterday. Rem and Destiny are on good terms again, and they chatted for like an hour or two. Lol, I kind of like observing people who are obsessed with philosophy like that. I'm only timestamping the last argument / conversation he had with one of the other people on the stream about some science vs philosophy thing. It got so pedantic in the end, I think I actually laughed at several points near the end.

No one understands philosophers or people into philosophy in general, lol.

Eh, I feel irl I used to like having friends like Rem. Talking to people who overanalyze stuff is fun sometimes (annoying too, but fun). If they've actually studied philosophy it's even better. (I think the point he was defending in this video is so dumb though, but kind of typical too, lol).

I wonder if the incomprehensible philosophy books I try to read sometimes are written by people like that :con

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
977 Posts
Hmm I've been posting in the wrong forum, didn't realize there was a philosophy section till just now.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
977 Posts

I've deleted "The Cosmic Actor" because while I find it fascinating, I feel it may have been a bit too preachy and could be mistaken for "religious."

·
alien monk
8,555 Posts

101 - 116 of 116 Posts