Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no seriously. I really loved when he had the puck and he was going against Wideman, then he dropped his glove and went over and picked it up, all while holding onto the puck.
My favorite has to be the 5-0 comeback against the Rangers...

"Kovalev, qui d'autre?"

haters GTFO

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
some good moments i could find rapidly on youtube

·
Registered
896 Posts
Yep, put me down for the elbow on Tucker.

And I think I already know what Pokeherpro's answer will be, so don't forget to remind him that Kovalev's wrist healed just fine by the end of that series!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
yeah the flying elbow against Tucker actually might be the best.
Yeah, and if i recall correctly, it happened during 2 straight games vs the Laffs where we got 2 vital wins that increased our chances to make the playoffs while crushing the Laffs' chances :boogie

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it was 05-06. and then the fans seranaded the Leafs with the Goodbye song. Good times.

·
Banned
728 Posts
Yeah put my vote down for the elbow on Tucker. It was the most artistic hit ever lol

Tucker really payed the price over the years playing against the Habs, that hit from Kovalev, all the times he got crushed by Komisarek...and the KO by Bouillon 2 years ago....ahhh good memories. I miss seeing him in Leafs jersey now for some reason...

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I remember one time Chad Kilger picked Tucker out of a scrum and Tucker's helmet fell over his eyes but Kilger punched him out anyway. It was beautiful.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Haha, good memories, when you think of it, it was fun to hate Tucker, he was easy to hate and he got owned so many times by habs player:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts