Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
i have a barrel full of TMNT, Power Ranger and Dinosaur toys in my mother's house

I guess my nephew will inherit it tho

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i have so much more Kaiyodo

I have Star Wars action figures, but most are still in box.
damn, I haven't seen you on this site in a long time, I like the action figure by the way, even though I don't really know much about star wars.

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
I've collected so many toys over the years. My newest passion is Pop! Heroes DC Universe. My favorites are the following, mostly because they have the cutest sculpts.

·
Registered
100 Posts
This year I have bought all seven of the human characters from Final Fantasy XIII (Snow, Lightning, Vanille, Hope, Fang. Sazh and Serah). I don't know how to post pics though so I can't show them off.

·
Nowhere Man
2,415 Posts
Does anybody know any brands where you can get tiny, tiny figures? Like, a few inches. I'm getting a bookcase for my DVDs, games and comics at some point so I'd like something small to decorate it.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
All of my action figures are packed up, getting ready for a move soon so sadly no photos. My favorite action figure collection are the TMNT figures. Back in the day I wished I had all of them they were so cool. There are also the GI Joes too which is a decent collection. One collection I don't even what its based off of.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts