Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2021 - 2030 of 2030 Posts

·
A Person
6,099 Posts
Now the road keeps rolling on forever, And the months keep pulling us apart, We lost something, I still wonder what it was, It shouldn't matter but it does. You shoulda been sad instead of being so ****ing mean! It shouldn't be easy, But it shouldn't have been this hard. If it's on someone, then I blame the both of us. It shouldn't matter but it does.

·
A Person
6,099 Posts
I have two crushes because yay single life.

Crush 1: Everytime, I see your face, on an app, it stings. It's like I have to be reminded that you don't want me. And then I'm reminded, how, once upon a time, you did want me, and I can't get back to me. And knowing that you have rejected me on multiple apps, and I've put myself on the line burns.

Crush 2: I regret getting angry at you. I thought time would be a healer but it hasn't been. I've missed you every single day since the arguement. I regret how it ended. I was really immature and didnt have the conflict management skills that I do now. I do so wish that I could reach out to you but i would look like a ****.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I miss you. Come back and hold me.

The hope would be that he would say he misses me too and is sorry. But the reality is that he does not miss me, is not sorry and probably hasn't given much thought to me in these past two years. So, I have to resist these moments of romanticizing the past. Damn, it has been two years...covid years, but still. Just because time feels suspended doesn't mean it is not passing me by...

·
Registered
80 Posts
I regret getting angry at you. I thought time would be a healer but it hasn't been. I've missed you every single day since the arguement. I regret how it ended. I was really immature and didnt have the conflict management skills that I do now. I do so wish that I could reach out to you but i would look like a ****.
This is just the sort of thing I wish my ex thought about me lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
“ You are one of the nicest, most considerate, and respectful people I have ever met. You are hilarious, and very mature for you age. I love how you say hi/hello to me whenever you see me. And…I like you. I only have the courage to tell you this since you’re moving away soon. I’ve liked you for nearly three years but I haven’t told you until now. Do you want to go out on a date?”

I want to tell him this, somehow I had the courage to ask for his number two years ago, I actually have his phone number and can do so anytime I like. But…if the answer is ‘No, I don’t like you and I don’t want to go out on a date with you‘ I will be desvestated…I’m such a coward…

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,751 Posts
I'm sorry if I came across as cold yesterday evening. It had nothing to do with you and I was so distracted I honestly can't remember how exactly I came across when we said goodbye. I hope you know I care. I know we both have trouble with letting people close, though for different reasons. We're both slowly chipping down the walls we've put up and if I'm being honest I'm not just doing it for myself, I'm doing it so I can let you closer.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,751 Posts
They say you can't make someone else happy but when I'm with you it's like all my worries fade away and I feel a sense of lightness inside as if I was floating. Maybe this isn't happiness, but you make me feel invincible in my vulnerability. It's like I spent all the years of building this hard exterior and then you smile at me and it all softens like the walls just melt away and I'm left standing with my heart in my hand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I miss you. Not you right now. The old you. We were so into each other. I wish I wasn't who I am but that's why we talked in the first place. I'll be worthy of you some day. I just need time. You don't have to be supportive of me. I just want someone to believe in me, and I want that to be you

2021 - 2030 of 2030 Posts