Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
2001 - 2020 of 2030 Posts

Β·
Administrator
9,186 Posts
Thank you for my gift. 😘 It is very nice, and I keep picking it up and looking at it. πŸ₯°

Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

Β·
Terminator
13,372 Posts
Thank you for my gift. 😘 It is very nice, and I keep picking it up and looking at it. πŸ₯°
Aww! πŸ₯° I am glad that you love my gift, and I love yours too. I keep looking at the cat on my keyboard now. 😘

Reactions: Memories of Silence

Β·
Administrator
9,186 Posts
I’m very sorry for accidentally falling asleep before. πŸ˜” I love talking to you and try to stay awake as long as I can so I won’t miss out on seeing you if you sleep in, even if it’s only a few messages, so I hope you know I would never ignore you. ❀ You’re very special to me, and mean more to me than you know. hugs

Β·
Registered
395 Posts
I wish I had made a better impression when we first met but I was at a low point in my life and dealing with a relationship that I realise wasn't going to go anywhere. I wish I had given you a chance as I've been thinking about you alot recently.

Β·
A Person
6,099 Posts
I don't really know if you're a crush anymore. But you're the closest thing I have to a crush so here goes. I wish I never saw you on the dating app; but then I think, no, because if I haven't met you I wouldn't have learnt all of this wonderful things about myself. I probably and literally mean nothing to you, and you've probably gone on with your life as you should, but I feel like I learnt alot about my shadow side from you. I really wish things could have gone better between us, because we have loads in common and we have chemistry. It's sad to say it, but we did have chemistry. It just felt like, things were doomed from the start though. You were never interested in me when I was interested in you, and vice versa. You clearly had lots of options and I didn't mean that much to you until it was too late. Your emotional unavailability was so attractive to me. The more you ignored me, the closer I got. You stopped talking to me twice and it was literally the sexiest things ever. And yeah, I really need to work on that with my shrink so thanks for showing me that. I just wish things could have been better between us. We both didn't help ourselves. We both mutually ruined it in our own ways. I know you don't care. This means way more to me than it would ever to you. Because you're an extroverted serial dater and I am just one of many on your list, and I was probably one of the craziest and weirdest on your list. I do regret giving so much of my power away to you. But finding someone to date for me is rare, but definitely not for you. I kinda secretly hope that fate will step in, and one day will be back in touch and it will be a better time for both of of us. Right now, I don't want to talk to you because i feel like it would be messy. I made it messy. But you didn't help yourself ever. But I just want to thank you for the lessons you taught me, and I hope you are well.

Β·
A Person
6,099 Posts
Two weeks have passed and my emotions have settled. I still hate what you did, but I regret cutting you off. I've now unblocked you and hope you will come back to me but I know it is very unlikely. The regret kills, and I'm just lieing here doing a post mortem on what I could have done.

Β·
Administrator
9,186 Posts
It’s impossible to talk to you or think of you without smiling, and sometimes I get tears in my eyes when I think of how special you are to me. πŸ₯°

Β·
Terminator
13,372 Posts
It’s impossible to talk to you or think of you without smiling, and sometimes I get tears in my eyes when I think of how special you are to me. πŸ₯°
I almost teared up while reading this post, and I keep smiling when I talk to you as well. πŸ₯°

Reactions: Memories of Silence

Β·
SAS Night Owl
104 Posts
Here are my past thoughts and scenarios on my current bf of 8 months -

"Im getting fed up with havin to fall asleep on your bed while you play your videogames can we please do something"

"If you really loved me you wouldn't struggle to chose between me and your ex its clear i aint enough sometimes i wonder should i still stay with you"

"You get too much attention from girls but why do you always get fooled by them why can't you admit you dont love me as much as you say you do"

"i see so much good in you why do i always give you so many chances i always give you my forgiveness but why dont you fight for me"

"how come he's not open about our relationship i have letter J in my instagram bio is he too embarrassed to admit im with him should i delete it from my bio"

"is he with me out of pity? He knows i selfharm is he worried that I'll do it again if he breaks up with me? Why does he feel bad for me and others?"

Β·
A Person
6,099 Posts
I would like you to come back. I regret everything. I am sorry. Even though you do seem kinda dumb, and an airhead, with nothing between the ears. So errr maybe not. Urgh you know what? I'm so torn on you! Always have been. i just dunno

Β·
A Person
6,099 Posts
It took me a month to realise this. But I do not need communication from you to feel whole and complete. Yes, it would feel nice, but I actually don't need it. Infact, I'm probably better off without it anyway. Everything that you can offer me, I can get from elsewhere. And I can live without your texts. I lived without them before, I lived without them when you were ignoring me, and I actually don't need it. So goobbye.

Β·
Walking through windows
888 Posts
I wish that spending time together and enjoying each other in minute and deeply intimate avenues was enough once again. And I want it to be enough more than anything. This connection to nurture and explore and cherish above all. Just the two of us.

I'm afraid yet more and more still that I cannot satisfy your constant and growing need for the pleasure of the company of others and the stimulation and fun they would seem to provide in contrast to my seriousness because the situation demands it.

You're the only spirit that I crave. But you increasingly need others more and more, and it frightens me. I cannot tell you this, because it makes you feel bad.
Your butterflies have gone, and you stick around to see if they'll come back.

Is it even possible for me to make you feel good?

2001 - 2020 of 2030 Posts