Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1981 - 2000 of 2030 Posts

·
Administrator
9,186 Posts
You're very welcome, and thank you for chatting with me as well and for letting me know what you were confused by so I could clarify it for you. :) I always appreciate being able to help, so it's always okay to let me know if anything confuses you or worries/annoys you. :squeeze Your haircut looks great. ;)

Reactions: iAmCodeMonkey

·
Terminator
13,372 Posts
You're very welcome, and thank you for chatting with me as well and for letting me know what you were confused by so I could clarify it for you. :) I always appreciate being able to help, so it's always okay to let me know if anything confuses you or worries/annoys you. :squeeze Your haircut looks great. ;)
:wink2::kiss:

·
Administrator
9,186 Posts
I hope you don't drown in the rainfall/flood waters. :( :(
I'm sorry if I scared you. :( *Hugs* My Internet wasn't working properly, so I couldn't explain that the flooding was from something to do with the plumbing. I'm okay. :squeeze Thank you for being so patient and understanding yesterday/my today. :kiss: Hopefully my Internet will be back to normal very soon and we won't sound like robots anymore.

·
Terminator
13,372 Posts
I'm sorry if I scared you. :( Hugs My Internet wasn't working properly, so I couldn't explain that the flooding was from something to do with the plumbing. I'm okay. :squeeze Thank you for being so patient and understanding yesterday/my today. 💋 Hopefully my Internet will be back to normal very soon and we won't sound like robots anymore.
Aww, it's okay! Thanks for letting me know what happened in the end, and you can always count on me for being patient with you. ;)

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
You're sort of a crush but I'm absolutely fooling myself and deep down I know better. While my comments were quite innocuous I also understand the silence. I've learnt enough about women by now to know that the dust will have to settle, and even then I'm ready to forget it and move on at any moment. I don't chase anything up these days, if a gal sends out certain signals, I acknowledge them.

It just sucks because it was nice seeing you while it lasted. I guess this is how it usually goes for me. Things will never change in this life.

Edits* Feel like an idiot now for concluding that. I guess I am just too used to a certain result and am always prepared for it.

·
Karmically Cryptic
Wonder
1,751 Posts
I know there are too many obstacles between us. I've let you go but I still enjoy our time together and I'm thankful I get to know you. I'm happy we are both happy.

·
Administrator
9,186 Posts
Thank you for being so honest with me about certain things, it helps me feel better and less anxious about them. See you tonight 🥰
You’re very welcome, and I’m glad I can make you feel better. 😘 If there is ever anything you feel anxious or confused about, you can always let me know. I hope your computer rebuild goes well for you, but I already know it will because you’re the Surgeon of Computers. 😊🥰

·
We all wear a mask.
1,826 Posts
I don't currently have a crush or a romantic partner... Yeah, i'm a loner.

I'm just posting in this thread to wish everyone else posting here well with their romantic endeavors. :)

1981 - 2000 of 2030 Posts