Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Laughing Stock
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like most people, especially those with SAD, I hate a lot of things about myself, but sometimes it's good to reflect on the good parts of your life, whether they be your physical appearance or something you do with your life.

These boards could do with a bit more positivity, and I realise there is a positive thinking subforum but more people look at this one :p

So I'll start:

I have been blessed with good teeth, almost perfect. Despite all the coke/tea/coffee I drink, as well as smoking, the dentist has always had nothing but good things to say about them.

You go. You will not sound arrogant, vain or even pretentious, it is merely something you like about yourself, and it doesn't have to be your physical appearance. Maybe you work very hard or give to charity etc. Anything. Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I love being omniscient and omnipotent.

·
inactive
4,029 Posts
I like to think I'm pretty good at speling.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Intelligent and compassionate

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
I like knowing that I am superior to every single person that ever existed.
I was walking down the street and I started laughing when I read this :lol, people probably think I'm crazy now.

I like that I'm unique. Truly one-of-a-kind :)

·
Freedom is lurking
809 Posts
I'm trustworthy and honest.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I'm passionate about what I do, good at achieving my goals, and always working on charitable work. Despite constantly being slapped in the face with depression, I tend to keep my head up high. Getting harder lately, but I'm still moving.

Uh... nice family. Even with few friends, they are pretty great friends. :]

·
Registered
277 Posts
My spirituality and my thirst for knowledge

1 - 20 of 42 Posts