Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've cried to this tune before, it sounds sad to me. When I hear this tune I think of my ex-girlfriend and when she told me that she never loved me :cry Post a song that gets you crying when you hear it or that you've cried to and explain why it makes you cry or why you've cried to it?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Not going to lie, I cried a little listening to this song after I heard of David Gold's (guitarist/singer/driving force behind Woods of Ypres) tragic passing. The keyboards in the intro, lyrics and vocals still get to me sometimes.

·
Banned
907 Posts
a few different songs by Staind but this one in particular...Aaron Lewis has a really somber/soulful voice....I dont listen to Staind very often though because their music causes feels.

·
Registered
831 Posts
The only song I can ever remember having cried to is 3055, and even now I tear up every time I listen to it. It sounds slow at first, but stick with it till around 2:40 and you'll see. It's not really that sad of a song, but there's so much emotion packed in that it's overwhelming.

·
c'est moi
5,888 Posts
a few different songs by Staind but this one in particular...Aaron Lewis has a really somber/soulful voice....I dont listen to Staind very often though because their music causes feels.

Hmmm...Staind

Not to say that it makes me cry, but...

[/QUOTE]

I like "it's been a while" too.

·
Banned
907 Posts
^GREAT song....Aaron lewis just has such a soulful voice and I can completely relate to alot of his lyrics.

I dont generally cry very easily but if i'v had a few drinks and im by myself a song like this does get me a bit teary eyed.

·
Backstreet's Back ALRIGHT
1,006 Posts

dammit lol...It was played at my grandma's funeral. Used to make me sob so hard every time I heard it but now I just get really depressed....

·
Banned
8,760 Posts

This reminds me of my gf. She killed herself two years ago. She's still very much a part of me, I still think about her every day, all the time. It's about finding some comfort, some sort of solace in the fact that she's still with me, looking down on me from heaven, and can hear me when I talk to her. But it's also about wishing at the same time that it would all just stop, that you could just wake up and have all of it just be a really bad dream, and find her next to me once again.

·
Registered
831 Posts
[My Immortal]

This reminds me of my gf. She killed herself two years ago. She's still very much a part of me, I still think about her every day, all the time. It's about finding some comfort, some sort of solace in the fact that she's still with me, looking down on me from heaven, and can hear me when I talk to her. But it's also about wishing at the same time that it would all just stop, that you could just wake up and have all of it just be a really bad dream, and find her next to me once again.
That's brave of you to share. Suicide is the hardest way to lose somebody, I think, or at least one of them, and that song... Really captures the situation well, or at least it does for me.

·
Registered
708 Posts
so many. i'll probably add more later. latest one was this song though:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ryan Adams.....right in the damn feels, every time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts